9999 problems but a roster slot ain’t one…

Options
Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker

So I finally reached the 9999 shards cap for one of my already champ maxed 4*
Shall I re roster and sell at level 382 or keep and hope for the devs to raise the limit?
Gimme your 50 cents!

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Why wouldn't you want the champ rewards?

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

Since Shuri feeds two 5s now (Okoye and Killmonger) the optimal path is to never sell 4s. Duplicate and champ it and hope for more retro rewards.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Never sell 4s or 5s. The cost of an extra roster slot is nothing compared to the lost value (both in terms of potential champ rewards and in game value as boosted 370s can actually make a difference even for 5* players).

Honestly, BCS' new habit of adding feeders makes it harder to justify selling maxed 3s anymore and I am considering going from 2x to 3x copies of each 2

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Sekilicious said:
    Since Shuri feeds two 5s now (Okoye and Killmonger) the optimal path is to never sell 4s. Duplicate and champ it and hope for more retro rewards.

This I didn’t think off, you’re right

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

TIL there is a shards cap of 9999.

• Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Vhailorx said:
    Never sell 4s or 5s. The cost of an extra roster slot is nothing compared to the lost value (both in terms of potential champ rewards and in game value as boosted 370s can actually make a difference even for 5* players).

I'm not sure that I would say never sell 4s or 5s (after you have 2 do you really need a 3rd, 4th, 20th?) but I get your point. :)