Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#361: Undur da Sea

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 404 Mover and Shaker

Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#361: Undur da Sea

Comments

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2022

I still think the best use of Heimdall is with 4* Black Panther and Shuri. Start with +2AP to red and yellow, then chase red. Fire Shuri's red to make some fortified tiles, which Heimdall will use to lower costs of powers. The ultimate goal is to get the cost of BP's yellow to 3 or 4 so you can start churning out more fortified tiles and keep the train rolling. BP's red will do serious damage once you get rolling.

The most notable difference between my milestone quests and the Puzzle Warriors' is in the boosts. I'm at almost 170,000.

As for people quitting the game: I can understand it. I don't play competitively, but I do get full progression in PvE and season PvP and simulator. As it stands, I don't have any trouble covering new 5* as they release. But I don't feel like I can throttle down to a lower cadence of play without "falling behind" on new characters. This is what has kept my playing "floor" relatively high for so long.

But, boy is Marvel Snap making it hard right now. :D

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 101 Tile Toppler

You know, it's nowhere near as satisfying advocating for the greatest character in Marvel when the clue is too obvious.

And Craig shouldn't laugh--after all, I'm sure the only reason we got Sub-Mariner and Dazzler is to shut him up about wanting them in the game.

I have found that Heimdell works well with Jessica Jones--smack some of those fortifies on black tiles and Jessica's massively expensive--and massively powerful--black power gets super cheap....