Coalitions Looking for a Player? Post Here

Comments

• Spoorantoo
    Spoorantoo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Just one more player to make a perfect team!

GoldenCompan(y) need you.  Casual but serious regular top 50 coalition.  Active DISCORD server and players willing to coach newer players.  

From all four corners of the world we are friendly and put no pressure on you to perform.
  • Preacher
    Preacher Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Wildgrowths (ranked 32nd all-time) currently has 2 open spots. We are a fun, casual group. Only requirement is to participate in coalition events and do the best you can. Feel free to join us if interested.
    See you in-game!
  • Preacher

Wildgrowths (32nd all-time) has 2 open spots at the moment. We are a fun, casual group. All we ask is to participate in coalition events and do the best you can. Feel free to join us if interested.
    See you in-game!

• Spoorantoo

Hi, we are the Goldencompan, currently pushing for the top 150 overall in the world of MTGPQ and we have a vacant slot available to fill.

If you enjoy playing most if not every week but don’t want the pressure of the big hitters in terms of participation and points then we are the place for you.

All we ask is that you play most weekends and let us know if you’re taking a break. I always ask before kicking.

We are quite active with a DISCORD server where we share decks and other MTGPQ stuff.

Drop in and give us a go.

• Jua1979
    Jua1979 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

@ArielSira said:
    Our coalition "retirement1" has a spot open. Started by 3 top10 veterans (GOZMaster, Elmodarua and myself) who still loved the game, it's a place to get rewards together without having it interfere with life outside the game. Most of the times we finish top25 in coalition events.

All we ask is to play the coalition events and to communicate when you aren't able to. Life and family come first but just let us know beforehand.

I'm putting my hand up as long as I don't need to be on Discord. I used to play in a top 10 coalition. Became too stressful for me. Happy to communicate in the game or FB. Let me know and I will be happy to join.

• Preacher

Wildgrowths (now 31st all-time) has 1 open spot at the moment. We are a fun, casual group. All we ask is to participate in coalition events and do the best you can. Feel free to join us before today's event begins!
    See you in-game

• Lossibob
    Lossibob Posts: 27 Just Dropped In

Hi everyone.
    DemonCavalry are looking for some active players to join our coalition.

We have a couple of spaces up for grabs.

We all have real life distractions, families, jobs, hobbies and so on, so we aren't "super-competitive" by any means. We don't expect you to play the game every day - or even every coalition event - we just ask that you take part when you can and let us know when you can't.

We tend to finish inside the top 50 of each coalition event (just outside on rare occasions, but then, like I said, we all have other distractions).

We have an active and friendly in-game chat and we also have a discord channel for further discussions and advice. Both are open to every player whenever wanted, but neither are compulsory - we have a few players to take part regularly, but keep themselves to themselves and they're as important to our team as those members who chat almost daily.

Please feel free to drop in, try us out for a few days and ..... who knows,
    you might just have found your new home.

I hope to "meet" you soon.

Bob

• Yamantaka
    Yamantaka Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2023

Aveng3rs is seeking several players to fill our ranks and have some fun emulating your favorite heroes and villains. Currently we are a casual coalition, but we have dreams of eventually becoming a top 25 team. New players are welcome, as we are able to give 1-on-1 mentorship. Help us assemble the super laid back crew that you'd be proud to be a part of!

• urzareborn
    urzareborn Posts: 1 Just Dropped In

TerraNova, top 24 coalition all-time, needs a final 20th member. We are an active group of players who routinely place in top 50 when full.

On top of that our group is friendly, fun, sarcastic, and we make each other laugh (I mean…we’re all just burning time by grinding for fake cards so you kind of have to, right?)

Must actively play in the weekend team event. You should at least be able to achieve the max individual prize in most weeks (points prize, not rank leaderboard prize). And, because this is a game and life happens, missing an occasional week is okay if you give the group a heads up in advance.

Join us!! You may regret it but at least you’ll have fun. Bonus points for the best deck name (still partial to my white Elspeth deck, “Angelica Boostin”) we also talk about strategy, which cards or PW are good/worth it, combos, and I sometimes go on unhinged rants about “why are people still maindecking whir - omniscience - hazorets in freaking 2023!!!!!”

Peace

Urzareborn

• Yamantaka
    Yamantaka Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2023

Aveng3rs is still seeking 5 members to fill out our roster. We've grown by leaps and bounds in the last 3 weeks, and we just need a few more active players to really make January 2023 our best month ever!

Assemble in our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VNFgSnSGEe

• ichine
    ichine Posts: 12 Just Dropped In

Hi there!
    Are you looking for a new coalition? ARCADIA is recruiting!

We are part of FromTheAshes family, and a solid top50 coalition, still growing.
    We are looking for one active player ready to jump on our spaceship to share glory, fun and bottles of whiskey :p

We are waiting for you!

Your Captain,
    Ichine ;)

P.S. we also have our Discord server ^_^

• Spoorantoo

Goldencompan now recruiting:

We have two openings for dedicated players who want to join a regular top 30 coalition with ambitions to break into the top 25. We are a fun to play group with a semi serious side. We like to compete and test ourselves but don't set quotas. All we ask is that you play when you can and if you can't just say. We have an active in game chat and DISCORD group.

• csonic
    csonic Posts: 28 Just Dropped In

DEATHNOTE2 has THREE openings IMMEDIATELY as I update this.

Note that you DO NOT have to be a superstar to join us. WE SIMPLY WANT PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE COALITION EVENTS. If all you do is play the those events that's fine. WE ARE RANKED 36th OVERALL and TYPICALLY make the top 50 in events (but not as late so we are purging people).

Our ONE RULE is that you must earn at least 1/3 of what the top earner has earned over the last 1 to 2 months (not really that hard) to stick around.

New players are ENCOURAGED to join us as we are very helpful (simply play the coalition events and you will be fine).

We are also VERY helpful to new players as many of our past members will tell you.

Hope you can join us ASAP! Just search for our name (DEATHNOTE2) and join up!

• Preacher

@Preacher said:
    Wildgrowths (now 31st all-time) has 1 open spot at the moment. We are a fun, casual group. All we ask is to participate in coalition events and do the best you can. Feel free to join us before today's event begins!
    See you in-game

One spot just opened up, join Wildgrowths if you're looking for a coalition!

• Kibagami
    Kibagami Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

CobraTeam recrute !

Coalition française ambitieuse avec fun et partage.

Les nouveaux membres actifs sont les bienvenus.

À très vite pour de nouvelles aventures...

• Preacher

Wildgrowths (31st all-time) has 2 open spots at the moment. We are a fun, casual group. All we ask is to participate in coalition events and do the best you can. Feel free to join us if you're looking for good rewards!

See you in-game :smile:

• Trippet
    Trippet Posts: 52 Match Maker

DisciplesOfD is looking for some new friends. Life got busy for 4 of our members so we have room. with a full team we hit top 50-60. Currently we're still placing 70-90, even though we're down a few people.

We have a Discord server and if people talk, they have someone who answers back.:) Especially if you want to talk frogs or dogs! Laid back, casual, in business since 2016.

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards

D3jected!

For a newly formed team, we’ve had a sharp rise!

We’re a group of scrappy newcomers and battle-hardened veterans and we value the wisdom of both.

If you are stuck in your ways or unwilling to listen to your elders, this is not the team for you.

We are fighting our way into the top ten leaderboard each week at a time and we have room for you.

We coordinate with Larry’s FTA mega group so there’ll always be a place for you, no matter what level you want to play at.

Our ideal teammate will be open to workshopping decks in our discord server and will bring their enthusiasm and strange new combos to chats!

Come help me break the game! https://youtube.com/@mainloopbeats

https://discord.gg/DqkQUTZ6 (please @ me if the link expires)

• Spoorantoo

Hi,

Goldencompan are a top 30 independent coalition and we are looking for one more player to make our family complete.

We are not a member of and other group of coalitions, we are truly independent. We pride ourselves on being competitive but without the rules and regulations that other coalitions have. All we ask is that you play and do your best, Last week 7 players managed full scores and the rest got over 100 point or more each.

We have a lively DISCORD server where newer players in the team can get useful hints and tips.

Join up now and give us a try, we don't bite.

• Mystra
    Mystra Posts: 19 Just Dropped In

PhoenixRisen is looking for a few active players. We place in the top 100 on coalition events consistently. We are a group of casual and friendly players. We take new or veteran players and encourage players to ask questions and provide support for the other members. All we ask is that you play in the weekly coalition events.