Can't log in to FB anymore

Options

I'm trying to enter the game for around an hour, now, but the game is not connecting to my account. Is it just me or is it happening to anyone else?
I already restarted the game and my cell phone. I triedto dislog and log tobFB again, to no deal.

The game managed to log with a new ID. But when I try to connect to my FB account again, I get an ERROR message, that it was not possible to connect to my FB account, my password was changed (though I didn't change it) or the APP wasn't authorized to that account (though it was). And "please, cancel procedure and to login again".
What else can I do?

And it doesn't work...

Comments

• e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options

@e3vil said:
    I'm trying to enter the game for around an hour, now, but the game is not connecting to my account. Is it just me or is it happening to anyone else?
    I already restarted the game and my cell phone. I triedto dislog and log tobFB again, to no deal.

The game managed to log with a new ID. But when I try to connect to my FB account again, I get an ERROR message, that it was not possible to connect to my FB account, my password was changed (though I didn't change it) or the APP wasn't authorized to that account (though it was). And "please, cancel procedure and to login again".
    What else can I do?

And it doesn't work...

Now it worked. I can't understand why this happens. It's like the 2nd time I face this logon problem in the last couple of months...
    Anyway, thanks for your kind attention, and for this great game!

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hey @e3vil
    I apologize for the delay.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue, but I'm glad it's been resolved :smiley:
    If this happens again, please contact our Customer Support, they will be happy to help!
    Rebeca