revolving planeswalker (event) [Investigating]

Options
Julie71
Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
black node the imminent death trigger isn't working correctly.   when the prompt ask yes or not if you hit no the creature still gets imminent dealth. 
@Oktagon_Support

Comments

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This happened to me as well. It was working just fine last week. After the Data Push on Friday is not working. Deathtouch and Menace creatures that you cast on the black node will get Imminent Death every time even if you clock "No" so they die immediately after entering the battlefield.
  • Fireguy
    Fireguy Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    I can confirm this as well. Thought I was going crazy or my screens touch sensitivity was going bad. 
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Glad my team isn't the only one experiencing this.
    It's inconsistent, sometimes it'll trigger whether or not I have a creature in hand.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    While this is being addressed, can you please check the game AI's behavior on this node. Even if this bug is fixed, it's very probable good ol' Greg will give ID to his freshly-cast creature, causing it to die immediately.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• Fliggl
    Fliggl Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    It's fixed now. Thanks
  • Yojimbo
    Yojimbo Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

Still broken for me today (11/03/22)