Chasm not dying as expected

Options
killahKlown
killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
Several times now, when I get Chasm low enough to kill, my kill shot involves matching away Chasm tiles that brings him below his resurrection threshold.  Or I use something like Okoye's spear to rid the board of some Chasm tiles, bringing him below 3, and downing him at the same time.  

However, he still resurrects because I began the turn with 3 or more Chasm tiles.  I think this is a bug and is not working as intended.   Description reads that when he is downed and has three or more rez tiles, then he destroys them all and resurrects.  But I'm taking his tiles out when I kill him, so he is still coming back to life and often only destroying the one remaining Chasm tile.

Please fix, that fool is already difficult enough to take down without this unfortunate bug in his favor

Comments

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'll piggy back on Klowns post here. I use apoc brb against chasm ihulk and feel like brbs green should be allowed to hit all 4 times before chasm revives and stuns me. Apocs red and black are allowed to hit all of their respective hits before chasm can revive and his black is worded the exact same as brbs green. I have way better luck if I pull ihulk to the front but shouldn't be necessary, also like 10 -20% of the time it doesn't work. I would just use apocs black or red but chasm's AP denial is brutal.
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

Adding more.... so I used Shang Chi red to cascade Chasm tiles down to ZERO. On same turn, I make a match which kills him, and HE STILL REVIVES with no Chasm tiles on the board.

This needs to be fixed please