Simulator Basics part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mar 21-30)

1414243444547»

Comments

• Ghast wrote:
    You would not have time to post on the forums if you earned all three X-Force covers. Sleep might be out of the question too.

I suspect that there are a handful of cooperative accounts out there with multiple people playing the same account, and those are the people who got the X-Force Wolverines.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Riggy wrote:
    UncleSam wrote:
    Riggy wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Yeah I forgot that the last hulk event had 3 punishers because I already had him cover maxed. But its certainly a new trend and I for one like it,
    I want to go dig up the thread and see if anyone got the 4* progression rewards in heroic Oscorp. I'm pretty sure I stopped after getting the purple DD cover at 10K, but at 50K (which was absurd), 52K and 54K you could get the 4* Wolvie covers. I'd love to see something similar in the future, but toned down just a bit.

If I remember correctly, no one on the forums got the 4* rewards in that event, but IceIX came on to say there were a few players that got all three. I think the closest forum goers got was 40k
    That's impressive. There's someone more hardcore than TheLadder?
    Best they can hope for is to be equally hardcore:)
  • Riggy wrote:
    UncleSam wrote:
    Riggy wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Yeah I forgot that the last hulk event had 3 punishers because I already had him cover maxed. But its certainly a new trend and I for one like it,
    I want to go dig up the thread and see if anyone got the 4* progression rewards in heroic Oscorp. I'm pretty sure I stopped after getting the purple DD cover at 10K, but at 50K (which was absurd), 52K and 54K you could get the 4* Wolvie covers. I'd love to see something similar in the future, but toned down just a bit.

If I remember correctly, no one on the forums got the 4* rewards in that event, but IceIX came on to say there were a few players that got all three. I think the closest forum goers got was 40k
    That's impressive. There's someone more hardcore than TheLadder?

There's that rogue non-forumer JoseMartin icon_lol.gif
  • gamar wrote:
    There's that rogue non-forumer JoseMartin icon_lol.gif

We're due for another elite event. Maybe we'll get to see him action again icon_e_wink.gif
  • Anyone happen to get a 10-20 screenshot? We slipped just out of top 10, and I was at work. I'm curious where we landed
  • HailMary wrote:
    I'm also curious as to whether anyone (or rather, anyone on the forum) hit the 300K mark. I was optimizing pretty well, ending ranked 1-1-1 (admittedly in a not-too-intense main bracket), and I didn't even breach 280k.

Hey! I was in your bracket! What do you mean "not-too-intense" bracket? You're supposed to say you had to work your **** off to keep me from nipping at your heels!
  • IHatePVP wrote:
    Well, new (final) subs are up and it looks like the winning node character is....

LazyThor???

Well, My only hope now is to get a cover or two from the FOUR recruit tokens in the mail.

icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

Sorry gang. The exhaustion must have got to me (or the shock that my 5-day old 2/1/4 BP lost his buff).

But after my token pulls...and 500 HP...I pulled a 3* Thor Yellow! icon_eek.gif
    With access to the essential nodes, I crossed the 200k line with SECONDS remaining. Wahoo 2/1/4 DD! 2k crotch kicks for the unawares!
    You should have seen the look on my boss's face when, at lunchtime exactly, I threw my hands up & yelled, "MADE!".

So glad I'm not fired right now... icon_e_confused.gif

Anyway, gotta load Bags and DD in for the PvP tankin'. Then I think I'll make up some of that 90 min. of sleep from Sunday nite.

See ya all in April!