Marvel Puzzle Quest R262 Release Notes (10/11/22)

Options
2»

Comments

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@DeNappa said:
    Maybe the job transfer to @S0kun is still in a bumpy phase? :mrgreen:

Yes. I'm still in 2* forum land at the moment so please bare with us.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm not sure why some players think that just because something takes x minutes to be accomplished, it means that it should be given priority. In the business world, importance of tasks are based on urgency and priority.

R263 is up and the info is the same as what was posted in Google Playstore.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    I'm not sure why some players think that just because something takes x minutes to be accomplished, it means that it should be given priority. In the business world, importance of tasks are based on urgency and priority.

So good time management isn't a thing anymore? And I'll agree, it's low priority, but that doesn't mean abandon responsibility for it either.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@HoundofShadow said:

So good time management isn't a thing anymore? And I'll agree, it's low priority, but that doesn't mean abandon responsibility for it either.

Nah. Not abandoning. There's a slew of small day to day tasks that get done around here and outside in prep for upcoming reveals. Whenever there's something that needs to be address, don't be a stranger and feel free to tag me with context if it isn't obvious.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    Options

@S0kun said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@HoundofShadow said:

Nah. Not abandoning. There's a slew of small day to day tasks that get done around here and outside in prep for upcoming reveals. Whenever there's something that needs to be address, don't be a stranger and feel free to tag me with context if it isn't obvious.

I see the update is out, thank you. I wasn't taking a shot either, just asking the obvious follow ups to hound. Appreciate your response, glad to have you join the forum family.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Upcoming reveals.
    I like how those 2 words sound quite a bit.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Low priority doesn't mean abandoned. It simply means it won't be performed as quickly as you expect it to be.

The fact that they didn't rush to create a thread about R263, which was already updated in google playstore, is pretty good evidence they have good time management and know how to prioritise what's more important.

Here's the order of threads created
    1) buff details for SS, MODOK and Nebula
    2) SC pvp bug
    3) R263

The details for R263 were already available before the buff details were out. So, it was a low priority and low importance task to perform, compared to other tasks.