Multiverse Event

How about an event in PVE mode that has multiple portals. Each opens a different event. Similar to the 'Strange Sights' Event. This event would have 20 portals. Each alliance participant would choose a different portal from the other player. Each player would have to overcome the respective challenges within this portal. The other player would have to complete the other portal, too, with their respective challenges. Similar to what is done in the 'Strange Sights' event. But the difference is that each player would choose a different portal from the others. The chosen portals would be closed. Each portal with a difficulty level. Then each alliance would agree with each other, which players would go in each direction, for a better score of this alliance in the event. I think it would be one of the best events. Because the vast majority of players really like 'Strange Sights'.

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    I’m a player, and I hate Strange Sights. 
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    I’m a player, and I hate Strange Sights. 
    I know countless players who like Strange Sights. You could suggest a new event then. Because no one can stand the same events anymore.