S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    3273 - 50 HP
    3275 - 25 CP
  • PiMacleod
    3279 - Legendary token 
  • PiMacleod
    edited October 2022
    3280 - Heimdall, yellow cover

PSA - that's just 5 days away from the 9 year mark (or 6 if you count leap year).  I'm anxious to see what the line up of stuff is!  :)

Edit:  random thought... I wonder why they don't just put 3* or even 2* covers in there.  I like 4*s and 5*, sure... but maybe 2*s should be added into that pool of "misc stuff" you could pull on non-designated days after some point -- and then further down the road from that point, add in 3*s to that pool.  I mean, giving a 2* cover isn't bad... it's the least a Heroic token gives, and those happen frequently enough.  And 3*s are the worst from a Mighty token,  so making their odds a bit less, or just deeper into the amount of days before they join the pool...

I dunno, just spitballin' here.  :)
  • PiMacleod
    3281 - 100 HP
    3282 - Heroic 10 pack
    3284 - 8000 ISO
  • PiMacleod
    DRUM ROLL --

Day 3285 (9th year) is...

Devil Dino, purple cover.

Also, 3286 - Mighty token.
  • PiMacleod
    3287 - Devil Dino, red cover
    3288 - 50 HP
    3289 - Devil Dino, green cover
  • PiMacleod
    3290 - Taskmaster, red cover
    3291 - 100 HP
    3292 - 8000 ISO
  • PiMacleod
    3293 - Legendary token 
    3294 - Heroic token 
    3295 - Spider-Ham, yellow cover
  • tfaludi
    tfaludi Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    welll, thats a bit unexciting  :(
  • PiMacleod

3299 - 2500 ISO

• PiMacleod

3300 - Mighty token
    3305 - 25 CP

• jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker
    PiMacleod said:
    3280 - Heimdall, yellow cover

PSA - that's just 5 days away from the 9 year mark (or 6 if you count leap year).  I'm anxious to see what the line up of stuff is!  :)

Edit:  random thought... I wonder why they don't just put 3* or even 2* covers in there.  I like 4*s and 5*, sure... but maybe 2*s should be added into that pool of "misc stuff" you could pull on non-designated days after some point -- and then further down the road from that point, add in 3*s to that pool.  I mean, giving a 2* cover isn't bad... it's the least a Heroic token gives, and those happen frequently enough.  And 3*s are the worst from a Mighty token,  so making their odds a bit less, or just deeper into the amount of days before they join the pool...

I dunno, just spitballin' here.  :)
    I'm holding out hope that the new devs will attack this in the new year.  It's been noted several times that they're very focused on "holiday stuff", which is great, but I agree with this and your other post.  Even if I suddenly received shards/covers to fully cover every character I have rostered, I'd still have over 8million ISO left.  So 8000 as a "reward" for playing isn't what's keeping me playing. 

Likewise, receiving a pack of two boosts isn't really exciting, either.  I'm sure that the daily rewards are really there to get people used to the dopamine drip early on, especially when it's helpful, but it just hasn't scaled well over time.  I'm sure that the "autocomplete" has already been run for the next couple of years.  That said, it'd be nice to see some of this get revisited, even if they just look at whomever has the highest amount of days and just start it a month after whatever that value may be.

Similar to the comment about ISO, it's not like adding extra covers would upend the table any.  Those that are pay to win are already leaps and bounds ahead, so it won't necessarily impact them.  Those (like me) that paid in a handful of times to speed things along that are also likely at a point where ISO/RISO is fairly meaningless, and it's not like a classic 4/5 cover is going to make a huge impact either, but at least that feels like something more.  

Selfishly/greedily, I'd love them to just add a bunch of CP/HP and call it a day.  But I won't hold my breath on that, lol.

So here's hoping that we'll see some updates on this in 2023; you keep updating here, I'll keep updating the wiki :D
  • PiMacleod

3307 - Heroic token

• PiMacleod

3309 - 100 HP
    3310 - 5* Deadpool, black cover

• PiMacleod

3314 - Legendary token

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler

@PiMacleod said:
    Here's an idea... start putting classic Legends tokens in. Since it's not a "Latest", it's not valued as high. Use this to reward long term people more often.

i'd fully support this.

• PiMacleod

3318 - 50 HP

• PiMacleod

3319 - 2500 iso

• PiMacleod

3321 - Mighty token
    3325 - Ikaris, purple cover