10 year Alliance Event suggestion - Monsters Unleashed/Haunted House

Options
SaltnPeppa
SaltnPeppa Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2022 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Please do a Monster Unleashed or Howling Commandos alliance event for the 10 year anniversary.   It will go well with the Halloween theme and lets your artists draw something that's perhaps out of their personal portfolios like dragons, wolves, zombies, etc.

Make it like a Haunted House or a Horror Labyrinth with Fing Fang Foom or a really terrifying monster as the final boss battle.   Players can choose their path but each path will be a surprise, so we can't tell who we'll fight, except for the minion waves.

Something like the Sinister Six event mixed with Deadpool.   The paths can also change randomly for each player to add surprises.   Like a Dungeons and Dragons dungeon crawl.   You take path A, but which boss will you land on?  Frankenstein or Mummy?  Then if you pass that, will you cross the bridge into path B or the bridge suddenly breaks and  you fall down to path C with an unknown random like zombie spiderman or even the Mummy boss which you haven't fought in path A.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I LOVE this event suggestion! I have no experience in the digital realm of game design/development but this sounds very doable as an annual event. It sounds intriguing and fun. I hope moderators push this suggestion on to the devs.
  • SaltnPeppa
    Options
    I'd like to add, if Marvel approves, is to have this bad boy as the final boss.   Considering Marvel.com is doing a whole month of him every single day this October, I think something is up......

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/october-mephisto-month-2022

• SaltnPeppa
    edited June 2023
    Options

So it's only a few months until 10 year anniversary, which is a big deal, any word on my Halloween-Anniversary suggestion?

I'd also like to add to give us two Halloween related characters.

Daimon Hellstrom, Satana, Man Thing, Werewolf by Night, Morlun, Brother Voodoo, Mephisto, Dracula, Nightmare, Blackheart, Chthon, Hannibal King, etc

Please :smile:

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think this is great! I missed this suggestion last year, but I hope the dev team didn’t.

I think I read in once of the earlier Q&As that most of the characters for 2023 were set a while ago but I personally hope that this has got some traction!

• SaltnPeppa
    Options

@Scofie said:
    I think this is great! I missed this suggestion last year, but I hope the dev team didn’t.

I think I read in once of the earlier Q&As that most of the characters for 2023 were set a while ago but I personally hope that this has got some traction!

I made this suggestion September 2022, so hopefully they took this into consideration.