Havesttide event: someone has more points than possible [Investigating]

JackGunner
JackGunner Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
As title. Just the first hours into the event and guess what? A player has already got 50 points with just 2 sets of nodes.
Recurring nightmare...
Tagged:

Comments

• JackGunner
    JackGunner Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Screen taken at 5 hrs from start

• Disarray
    Disarray Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    I confirm that. Perfect score (80 atm) lands you at 2nd place. And it may get worse.

@Oktagon_Support this happened many, many times before. It's not related to card mechanics at all. How come it's not fixed?

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    The good news is that this really doesn’t impact the individual rankings all that much. Everyone who would have had a perfect score will still be in the top tier. And for the handful of people who get bumped down one reward tier, individual rewards for coalition events are such trash that they’ll basically miss out on like 1 jewel.

Hopefully, those 10 points don’t impact the team rankings, though.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2022

seems the scoring bug is back. will send pics. @Oktagon_Support

• 810Bourne
    810Bourne Posts: 53 Match Maker

I concur. I have a screen shot. The top player has an extra 10 points which is costs the rest of us a ton

• Barnabes
    Barnabes Posts: 72 Match Maker

Top player in my event has 150 points. There’s a bunch of others with 140. And I know they’re just going to go, “here, we bumped you up a level” netting me a wondrous 1 extra jewel…

Not the end of the world, but still vexing.

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 232 Tile Toppler

Picture

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.