Missing items from purchased offer

Options
I bought the 3 tier Hells Belles offer, and after each tier I used the items that were awarded.

So - Purchased Tier 1 - Items Awarded - Used Items (covers etc)

Purchased Tier 2 - Items Awarded - Used Items (covers, shards etc)

Purchased Tier 3 - No items were awarded even though I received the Payment Successful screen (iOS), and received the receipt/invoice from Apple.

I've reached out to Support, but they say the data shows that the items were awarded, and closed the ticket.

I don't really want to open an Apple Support ticket by reporting a problem, but then I don't really want to lose £45 either.

Anything else I can do?

Cheers

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    rg72 said:
    I bought the 3 tier Hells Belles offer, and after each tier I used the items that were awarded.

So - Purchased Tier 1 - Items Awarded - Used Items (covers etc)

Purchased Tier 2 - Items Awarded - Used Items (covers, shards etc)

Purchased Tier 3 - No items were awarded even though I received the Payment Successful screen (iOS), and received the receipt/invoice from Apple.

I've reached out to Support, but they say the data shows that the items were awarded, and closed the ticket.

I don't really want to open an Apple Support ticket by reporting a problem, but then I don't really want to lose £45 either.

Anything else I can do?

Cheers
    DM me and I can take a look.  If you can share with me your player name and when the request was sent to CS that will help.  Thanks!