Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    Uhm...I have pulled two 5* She Hulk from her HP store just using the tokens earned...in absolute shock!
    Awesome! Go play the lottery today! 🔥🔥
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Uhm...I have pulled two 5* She Hulk from her HP store just using the tokens earned...in absolute shock!
    Awesome! Go play the lottery today! 🔥🔥
    I think my luck is done for the year now!
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I've reached a milestone that's not typically mentioned: I'm post 4* cover.

Of the 129 4*s, I've champed all but forty. Of the forty, all but five have 13 covers. Of the five, three are limited edition, Dino (12), Spider-Ham (9), and Taskmaster (10); the other two, She-Hulk and Gorr, will reach 13 covers before they rotate out of being routinely featured. Likewise, any new 4*s will eventually hit 13 covers before they're rotated out.

It's a whole new world for shargeting! (And hopefully the anniversary will gift me those limited edition covers I'm lacking. )
    You'll have to wait for Christmas time or a Bascilica Boss battle for the Spider-Ham covers. He is not featured at Anniversary time (or was never under Demi's watch, at least) like the other Limiteds are.
  • EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    So... I wish I could have somehow recorded it or taken a screenshot to show it to you guys but....

You know how every character had a bundle that was "featured" in. For example you have 5 tokens that are "featuring Shang-chi.." or whatever.

I decided to open mine with  5* Colossus since they were only 5 like. To my surprise, it GAVE ME COLOSSUS on the FIRST draw.... O_O I was like "**** is happening?!" xD
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 678 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2022
    After 1269 days of playing, I finally have a champed Bagman!  :D So, what's his best build?  ;)

This one. Pun intended. No offence intended. Also I duuno why forum showed me a post from April as new one.
    Let the licitation begins. Who gives more than one champed Bag-Man?

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Boosted Beta Ray Bill was fun.  But now teamed with boosted Kamala Kahn?  Super entertaining breaking of all my protect tiles.
  • SandKing
    SandKing Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Pulled 20 LTs got 2 more MThor (now at 4/3/5 with 358 shards) and 2 more Chasm (now at 3/5/3)
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    I've reached a milestone that's not typically mentioned: I'm post 4* cover.

Of the 129 4*s, I've champed all but forty. Of the forty, all but five have 13 covers. Of the five, three are limited edition, Dino (12), Spider-Ham (9), and Taskmaster (10); the other two, She-Hulk and Gorr, will reach 13 covers before they rotate out of being routinely featured. Likewise, any new 4*s will eventually hit 13 covers before they're rotated out.

It's a whole new world for shargeting! (And hopefully the anniversary will gift me those limited edition covers I'm lacking. )
    Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Next stop: 4* dupes.
    Indeed. This is my new hell. Whenever I get one new 4* champed it's like another one or two of my 4* dupes is ready to be champed as well. Not to mention the occasional 5* that gets another cover from shards or another 3* dupe is ready to be champed. I feel like Lucille Ball trying to catch all of the chocolates that are coming down the conveyor belt. Hopefully with Anniversary I should be able to finish my current 4* dupes that need iso and champ some 3* dupes before Emma goes into tokens.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    Went into an SCL10 PvP match with Chasm at 4k health, iHulk at 3k, and a loaner 3*.

And won.

Chasm. Definitely NOT broken at all.
  • bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Tonight was a nice night for me. Finished the individual boss rewards and added She Hulk to my roster. Then had enough iso to champ Gorr and had 2 saved covers for him and that LL landed me my 4th Chasm cover. And got 50 bonus shards for Shang Chi leaving me 87 away now from champing him. Color me satisfied with how tonight has gone! 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    10 pulls in Secret Empire got me 1 green Cyclops (now at 1/2/6) and 1 red Frost (2/1/0). Pulled 10 more later but got nothing. Saving the rest for Emma's release in LL so I can can try to cover Dr Thor, Frost and Chasm.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2022
    I pulled the LT on my first pull for both Sinister 6 and Venom Bomb vaults and 2nd pull on the Sweet Taco vault. Odds of 960,000/1. Also joined the 5* Emma Frost PvP with a few minutes to go and only 3 entrants. This was a good week! 
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Akoni said:
    10 pulls in Secret Empire got me 1 green Cyclops (now at 1/2/6) and 1 red Frost (2/1/0). Pulled 10 more later but got nothing. Saving the rest for Emma's release in LL so I can can try to cover Dr Thor, Frost and Chasm.
    That threesome will never be together in LL's.  Kamala is next one out with She-Hulk going in.  Then Dr. Honey is out with Emma going in.  
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Akoni said:
    That threesome will never be together in LL's.  Kamala is next one out with She-Hulk going in.  Then Dr. Honey is out with Emma going in.  
    Thanks. I got the dates all mixed up. I'll have to re-strategize now.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Akoni said:
    Akoni said:
    Thanks. I got the dates all mixed up. I'll have to re-strategize now.
    You're welcome.  Definitely been a lot to keep up with lately but my roster gains have made it totally worth it.  
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Been keeping my CP at 1000 and spending anything extra on the Emma Frost store. Got an anniversary token by spending 100 hp, got Beta Ray which got me 25 CP, had another 25 from other sources today, pulled two Emma's with my two pulls. Pretty sure my pull before that yesterday was Cyclops so 3 for 3 in the store. 
  • samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Today I received my best chained token/reward string yet.

Played with Taskmaster today > free 9th Anniversary Character token > Heroic token > 2 star Wolverine > 3 star Wolverine (champion reward) > Latest Legend token (champion reward) > 5 star She-Hulk.
  • EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I forgot to write it down when it happened but... I currently have half of the 4 stars rostered. xD

Meaning 67 rostered vs 64 left. xD