Grand Experiment 2: Treading Water in the SCL 10 Post-Shardpocalypse

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    ultron is terrible in my experience - complete waste of time over Kitty if you are interested in strike pumping assuming you have her available. 
    I do have Kitty champed even. I need someone who can 1 hit 3k damage to proc Thanos every turn. But that probably will resolve itself when I get Grocket to a higher champ level to boost the initial strike tiles
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    at level 451, my Ultron will hit for exactly 3,000 on a blue match-3

at 451, Gamora can hit for just below that on red - 2886
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited September 2022
    Lucked into a few more Widows. Only need 13 more to go. Race is looking like a blowout so far
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lucked into a few more Widows. Only need 13 more to go. Race is looking like a blowout so far
    Stars must be aligned.  I also pulled a couple random Widows.  14 more here. 

My Golden Mushroom is a newly collected "4K powers for 4-stars" milestone.  I've got 900 shards waiting to be applied.  My plan was to use on Reptil to speed up Havok, but...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Lol; I really don't have any near-term Milestones at this point, so I'm just doing it the old fashioned way for now. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Down to just 11 more to go; I kinda thought this would take the rest of the year.
  • rainkingucd
    edited September 2022
    Down to just 11 more to go; I kinda thought this would take the rest of the year.
    ha.  Same pull rates it seems.  I'm at 12 now.  

Don't know about you, but all my pulls are from Might/Heroic, and the occasional dip into classics (and of course the extra cover every 20 days from Daily Quests - that should be ~5 by the end of the year at the very least).  I've got KK and DocThor champed, so I need to wait for post Anniversary season before I start pulling LL again.  I don't know if I'll finish her before then, but once I start pulling for Chasm/iShulk/Emm5, I am guessing she'll be done quickly at that point.

Although my Chasm is 10.5 covers already, so I may only be pulling for 2 covers once he joins.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I’m mostly pulling from Classic and below as soon as I have the resources. I did get bored of holding and dropped about 20 LTs at one point; I’m back up to 9 in the bank and trying to hang on to them. I moved my favorite 5* over to Jane from Chasm; my current latest looks like:

Kamala: lvl 458 (def should have hung on to some LTs for the rotation)
    Jane: 3/3/4 with 871
    Chasm: 2/3/2 with 1253

NEW: She-Hulk: 0/0/0 with 575
    Emma Frost: 2/2/2 with 175 shards
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    One more widow down, 5* Natasha is 5/3/4 now. 10 more to go.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Jane is champed. Moved my 5* favorite back to Chasm.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Only 9 widows left to go. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    7.25 widow covers remaining, I still haven’t earned a full cover off of 3* widow.
  • rainkingucd
    9 to go.  I am still sitting on my LL / CP until DocThor leaves, so I don't think I'm going to catch you on the BW front.  

My 3* Widow had just hit 260, so I switched over to 3*She-Hulk.  With only 9 covers to go, 3* secondary feeder shards won't move the needle.  But 3*Shu-Hulk should help me get those iShulk covers faster.  
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I’m down to just needing 6 widows. I’ll probably just go back to rechamping with my 3* when grey suit hits 260 in 8 or do levels.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Chasm is 4/4/4, so I moved my 5* fav over to She-Hulk.

I think after this anniversary I’ll basically be post-iso, since I’ll be essentially caught up through She-Hulk.

Been casually curious how long it’ll take to champ 3* Frost organically. So far I’m at 4/1/3 with no shards as I’ve not set her to favorite at all yet.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Chasm is 4/4/4, so I moved my 5* fav over to She-Hulk.

I think after this anniversary I’ll basically be post-iso, since I’ll be essentially caught up through She-Hulk.

Been casually curious how long it’ll take to champ 3* Frost organically. So far I’m at 4/1/3 with no shards as I’ve not set her to favorite at all yet.
    You got all your 4* dupes champed?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    No, but I’m not actively chasing them so they are still cover Limited. I’m pretty much nearing the point where I can just champ them as they finish up, which has actually been the case for awhile. The only times I’ve had to wait on a champ are when I’ve had a five and a four finish close to each other.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2022
    Yeah that's post iso then, everyone leveled as high as you can. Nice job.
    Even though I still think  it's a terrible idea to draw classics.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    The classics I need to fully cover are Captain Marvel, Gambit, Havoc and Rescue. I’m not specifically chasing any of them though. Captain Marvel is only 25 shards away but I’m rebuilding the 4* so I’m 14 covers away from a cover that way. Chasm is a few shards from being champed and I just champed Mighty Thor. 

I’ve spent most of my excess hero points on the anniversary vault for BRB and Shang Chi covers and now Kitty is my 2nd 5* above 470. 

Things are progressing nicely and I can dip into classics when I’m bored and want to pull some legendaries. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Bowgentle said:
    Yeah that's post iso then, everyone leveled as high as you can. Nice job.
    Even though I still think  it's a terrible idea to draw classics.
    Well, to be fair I don’t sink any iso into uncovered characters. I just take them from zero to hero when they get covered. It looks like Widow, Black Suit, and Chasm are all likely to cover around the same time here but after this iso pinch it should just be one at a time from now on.

5 more widows to go; chasm needs half a cover in shards, I’m not sure if he will get featured again before droppping or not.