vault cover count wrong/tokens disappear

Two days in a row the vault tab shows a count of 15. When I go to collect, I see multiple stockpiled sections for past events: 3 sections with 3 tokens each. But when I redeem the 3 tokens in one of these sections, the others disappear and the count goes to zero. 

What’s going on??

Comments

• Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    This is still happening. Why isn’t anyone responding? Why aren’t you fixing this?
  • Kaazz
    Still happening...😡
  • Kaazz
    STILL happening. 
  • maverickdelta
    maverickdelta Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Same.  My vault count is wrong.  I have 3 post-events with 3 draws each that then dissapears.
  • Kaazz
    STILL HAPPENING. is no one going to explain this?
  • Kaazz
    This is still happening. Inexcusable for a mature game.  😡
  • Dan9ie
    Dan9ie Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Just had all my tokens for venom bomb disappear what the hell is going on
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Answered in the Dev FAQ - fix is coming for the weird extra vaults:

Answer - Fear not, wielders of Savory Taco tokens. You have not been forgotten - we have a developer working on getting you a working solution for this and repairing those unsightly post-event vaults.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    It's still happening to me 
  • Kaazz
    A month later and this is STILL happening! So instead of fixing bugs, you just make the game harder? You guys are ridiculous, I’ve played this game since almost the beginning. You’re making me want to quit. 
  • Grulon
    Grulon Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    The “sweet Taco” vault keeps renewing still. The “savoury taco” vault been permanently disabled?
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards

Aside from the active taco vault, I also still have like 4 expired 'shadow copy' taco vaults with the same token count as the active one.

• Koolkatcody
    Koolkatcody Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2022

Expired daily tokens just disappeared today. Anyone else? Looks like the savory ones I was saving up.

• marcoseirasf
    marcoseirasf Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

Me too. Can't see any savory token at all. Had 92

• Ajkiwi001
    Ajkiwi001 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

My 290 savory tokens disappeared today. This is NOT what I would call a "fix", devs.