Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2022 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,
We had a Data Push and here is what you need to know:

New Planeswalker:

Dihada, Binder of Wills

An ancient demonic planeswalker known for her dreadful might and unmatched schemes, Geyadrone Dihada has spent milenia binding the will of tremendously powerful beings to fulfill her deceitful agenda. As she returns to Dominaria, what could be her next ploy?

Tokens

Will Judgement

(White, Black, Red) Support Card - Treasure (4) Token, Level

“When this support enters the board: Pick up to X cards of the first 4 cards from your library. For each of the picked cards: If that is a Legendary creature - Fetch that card. Otherwise: Legendary creatures in your hand gain X mana. X is this card’s Level. Move all cards that weren’t fetched this way to your graveyard. Create that many Gold tokens.

At the end of your turn, exile this support.

Unwilling Betrayal

(White, Black, Red) Support Card - Treasure (4) Token

At the end of your turn: Exile all creatures and supports. Legendary cards in your hand gain X mana. X is equal to the number of cards exiled this way. If this support has the Heroism Emblem - Instead: All cards in your hand gain X mana.”

Changes:

• Some adjustments were made to the Jumpstart event:

• All 5 Planeswalkers' Mana Bonus has been adjusted to the same Mana Bonus as the original Planeswalkers.

• The entry fee changed from 320 to 270 Mana Crystals. 

Comments

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    After Dakkon yet another new 3-color walker, awesome!
  • spellsmasher
    spellsmasher Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    A non-blue 3 color walker. Interesting.

Also like the drop in cost to the Jumpstart, and I like the change in the mana bonus, still will probably not play that event.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Too bad you are selling her with Dominara boosters. I’ll not purchase her, since that set is complete for me.

Beware! If you are an veteran player, you will get booster packs that you may have no need for.
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    We had a Data Push and here is what you need to know:

New Planeswalker:

Dihada, Binder of Wills

An ancient demonic planeswalker known for her dreadful might and unmatched schemes, Geyadrone Dihada has spent milenia binding the will of tremendously powerful beings to fulfill her deceitful agenda. As she returns to Dominaria, what could be her next ploy?

Tokens

Will Judgement

(White, Black, Red) Support Card - Treasure (4) Token, Level

“When this support enters the board: Pick up to X cards of the first 4 cards from your library. For each of the picked cards: If that is a Legendary creature - Fetch that card. Otherwise: Legendary creatures in your hand gain X mana. X is this card’s Level. Move all cards that weren’t fetched this way to your graveyard. Create that many Gold tokens.

At the end of your turn, exile this support.

Unwilling Betrayal

(White, Black, Red) Support Card - Treasure (4) Token

At the end of your turn: Exile all creatures and supports. Legendary cards in your hand gain X mana. X is equal to the number of cards exiled this way. If this support has the Heroism Emblem - Instead: All cards in your hand gain X mana.”

Changes:

• Some adjustments were made to the Jumpstart event:

• All 5 Planeswalkers' Mana Bonus has been adjusted to the same Mana Bonus as the original Planeswalkers.

• The entry fee changed from 320 to 270 Mana Crystals. 

Interesting. But why did you guys decide to make her so much weaker? 
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd also suggest lowering the cost of jumpstart below 200 crystals for players to even consider they're getting their money's worth.

Speaking of jumpstart, the event format is interesting even if the cards or the implementation isn't, how about adapting that event structure for sets and cards that are more interesting.... like maybe even the Unfinity set... 
  • Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Doesn't seem like a must have PW, doesn't look very powerful.

One thing that might encourage me to buy less powerful PWs like this, just to experiment with, is if the PW select menu wasn't so slow and juddery, especially on older phones. And the problem gets worse with the release of each new PW.
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't know, I kinda like her. She's wildy chaotic. Yes, I do believe she will be fun.