Sword of Dungeons and Dragons/D20 roll bug [Investigating]

Options
Youzerfriendly
Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
I don't know if this is specific to the Sword of Dungeons and Dragons or is relevant to all D20 rolling/board shuffling, but, every now and then, the board will shuffle, and end up with a match on the board. The match will sit dormant until Greg makes it's swap, at which point, the swap will match and be credited to Greg. 

I don't know if the matching from the swap is intended and supposed to register for the user, or if the match happening after the shuffle is simply not supposed to happen but, this way seems unfair :-(

Here is a link to the video I took of it happening

https://youtube.com/shorts/5YgmmorKonc?feature=share

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Someone (a forum user) claimed that D20 roll was never supposed to result in a match, so if I could provide proof of the opposite it was a bug. 

I decided to stopped caring about yet another bug that was impossible to recreate consistently, but great work getting it on video @Youzerfriendly
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Wow, yeah... Great job getting that on vid.
    Always submit videos with bugs, people. Always.
  • Youzerfriendly
    Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you gentlemen. It is rare as far as bugs are concerned, I'd say one in 50 rolls, but man it's unfair to watch it sit there while Greg draws lol
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.