The Kaecilius Conundrum

Options
Godzillafan67
Godzillafan67 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
edited September 2022 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
The screen that welcomes you to battle Kaecilius omits the fact that he can only be hurt by matching enemy strike titles. That information is really rather important because a player is likely to need a different team than their usual 3-on-1 damage dealing team. If you bring your big guns, you might lose or have to resign the match.

Edited for clarity.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Valid point. At least a while back before the UI changed, you could inspect enemy power descriptions to see that if you were to bother.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There is a pop-up screen that tells you his damage conditions, but I've never paid much attention to whether that arrives before or after you select your team. If after (which it likely is), I agree that that is something that should be improved.
  • Godzillafan67
    Options
    After. You see it right before the battle starts after you’ve selected your team and hit FIGHT!
  • Squarephreak
    Squarephreak Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

@DeNappa said:
    Valid point. At least a while back before the UI changed, you could inspect enemy power descriptions to see that if you were to bother.

I miss that feature!

As for the OP concern, they should include a side pop information thing while picking your team, like on the puzzle events.

• Godzillafan67
    edited 9 February 2024, 18:22
    Options

This is still an outstanding issue. The player doesn't know that damage can only happen by matching strike tiles until after hitting FIGHT!.