Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support this seems to still affect some will try to get a video
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2023
    Options

2 years running and this bug is still around! :D

Joined the fblthp event, played 2 matches, edit deck for 3rd match, no checkmarks to remove cards from the deck.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options

@stikxs said:
    2 years running and this bug is still around! :D

Joined the fblthp event, played 2 matches, edit deck for 3rd match, no checkmarks to remove cards from the deck.

I actually haven't had it in awhile, but I did notice that event ended and restarted. exit out of your current game and look

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options

The edit deck name workaround fixed it, but the bug is still a thing.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I'd say that this bug affects me every couple of days. The workaround bug usually works but fails to work around once every couple of weeks, and I have to reset the app to fix it.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

I also encounter this bug multiple times a week. I always restart the app to fix it, but it is VERY annoying.

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Options

For me the main driver of this bug is watching an ad. Every time I watch an ad then go to play an event that requires editing a deck I get this bug. Clicking rename then cancel fixes it. Also, restarting the app after watching the ad also fixes it. I pretty much always restart the app now after watching an ad.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@ambrosio191 said:
    For me the main driver of this bug is watching an ad. Every time I watch an ad then go to play an event that requires editing a deck I get this bug. Clicking rename then cancel fixes it. Also, restarting the app after watching the ad also fixes it. I pretty much always restart the app now after watching an ad.

That's very interesting, I'd not heard that before. I'll watch out for that link in the future.