Game freezing [Investigating]

Predator
Predator Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
The game was freezing during the AI's turn. I would call it a "soft freeze" since I could open and close the menu. I'm not sure what effect triggered the freeze, but I will provide any additional information if needed.

Comments

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2022
    Looks like you have High Alert in play because all your creatures have first strike and vigilance. There is currently a bug in the game that whenever a creature with first strike dies during combat the game freezes and there is nothing you can do about it other than quit the match.

In your case your vigilant elemental blocked because the one power of the opponent's flying creature wouldn't kill it. But deathtouch did the trick and since it had first strike the game just dies.

It is also reported here:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/979963#Comment_979963

As you can see it was reported on September 2021 and it is still an issue in September 2022
  • Predator
    Predator Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    You are correct that I use High Alert, thanks for the info about the source. Now I can at least prevent it by not using that card. Fixing the original bug would be the better solution of course.
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    You are welcome! I hope it can be fixed on the next update!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.