3* Secondary Feeder Changes Timetable?

Options
Bullroarer
Bullroarer Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
3* She-Hulk was changed a day or two ago to make it a secondary feeder to 4* She-Hulk.

With this change 29 out of the 47 3*s now are both primary and secondary feeders to 4*s.

I understand that the 18 3*s that don’t yet act as secondary feeders will soon do so.

I appreciate that not every detail is available just yet but what’s the timetable to make this happen, please?

Will all 18 be done soon? Will they all be done at once? Is there a date that we should circle in our calendars?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Nice catch!  Was this an announced change?  I can't seem to find any information on it.  
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does it matter?

This isn't me being snide. I'm genuinely asking. What's the value in knowing when?
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Matters to me.  I'll make slight adjustments to my 3* farming to better squeeze out all available resources.  My 3* She-Hulk is at lvl 202 on her 3rd farm cycle.  Had I known this was coming, I would've waited to start said cycle.  That's why I'm curious to know if it was an announced change or not.  
  • Borstock
    Options
    All right. Fair enough.
  • Bullroarer
    Options
    Yes, it matters. If it didn’t matter then I wouldn’t be asking.

I’m coming close to rostering all of the 4*s and have 118 of 129 at the moment. I’m slowly but surely championing my 4*s, and have 17 done so far, 9 of which are newer 4*s.

I play both PVE and PVP, and even making full progression and getting top 50 or better placement awards on every event it’s tough acquiring covers.

3*s that are feeders for two 4*s provide faster overall roster progression for me than 3*s that aren’t.

All of my 3*s are between levels 209 and 247. The 3* secondary feeder awards for levels 210/220/230/240/250/260 are 55/65/75/85/95/105 shards. That’s 480 shards, which is 4.2 covers worth of shards.

(The 3* secondary feeder awards start with 25 shards at level 170 and increase by 10 every 10 levels.)

That may not seem like much to you but it’s significant enough for me and most players who are fleshing out our 4* rosters.

It’s worth noting that quite a few of best 4*s beyond the meta team (including Karnak, Mantis, and Sabretooth) and ones that are feeders for popular 5*s (including ones that feed 5* Apocalypse, Colossus, and Okoye) don’t have 3* feeders.

If the right choices are made then the 18 new 3* secondary feeders could help those building workable 4* teams and, in a small way, those building 5* rosters as well.
  • Bullroarer
    Options
    Sorry, there was a minor typo in my last comment.

I mistakenly wrote that the 3* secondary feeder awards start with 25 shards at level 170 and increase by 10 every 10 levels.

25 is the typo. It’s 15 shards at level 170, 25 st level 180, etc.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Some ask why champion rewards aren't updated when new characters come out.  Others ask why they change.
  • Borstock
    Options
    I want to be clear, because I'm not sure it came across... I really was genuinely asking because I wanted to understand. I meant no insult.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah I don't think this was announced?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Presumably the key takeaway here is that it's not a great time to sell max-champed 3*s that aren't already double feeders.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did anyone notice if retroactive shards were given out for 4* She-Hulk?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did anyone notice if retroactive shards were given out for 4* She-Hulk?
    Possibly. I got 4* she hulk cover over the weekend that I didn't expect. I was on holiday and nir paying attention,  so maybe it was for something else. . .

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No retroactive rewards, no.
    So sell your 3s as usual.