Facebook integration not working properly

Options
Yantur
Yantur Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
I have constantly problem with Facebook integration. I think it's the 3rd periode where it is not working properly. Currently it does not find the MPQ friends in my alliance. I get constantly the message, that there are no friends available. But they are still in my friends list and it worked before.  They report they are having the same problem. So since around 8-9 days I can not share any rewards. It seems I^m logged in, I have as well a checkmark behind my facebook saves. 
Tagged:

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yantur said:
    I have constantly problem with Facebook integration. I think it's the 3rd periode where it is not working properly. Currently it does not find the MPQ friends in my alliance. I get constantly the message, that there are no friends available. But they are still in my friends list and it worked before.  They report they are having the same problem. So since around 8-9 days I can not share any rewards. It seems I^m logged in, I have as well a checkmark behind my facebook saves. 
    Hi - This is something the team is currently aware of and are working with Facebook in fixing.  A known issue FAQ was created here and will be updated once we have more info - https://d3go.helpshift.com/hc/en/3-marvel-puzzle-quest/faq/1110-known-issue-facebook-gifting-bug-7-29-22/