***** She-Hulk (Immortal) *****

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
edited October 2022 in Character Details

She-Hulk (Immortal)

5-Star Rarity
Affiliations: Heroes, Avengers, Team Iron Man, Gamma Mutates, Enhanced

"IN THE WAKE OF EMPYRE, JEN WALTERS GOES IMMORTAL! The Cotati invasion has changed everything for Jennifer Walters. Now she seems to have a new lease on life… but things are never that simple for the gamma-powered."

(Abilities listed at level 255, followed by 450)
22326 Health / 89738 Health
 29 | 266 | 34 | 32 | 207 | 237 | 132 | 4.0x
 115 | 1068 | 135 | 125 | 831 | 949 | 528 | 4.0x

As Above - 10  AP
The bigger you are, the harder you fall - literally. Deals 2436 damage and sends the target Airborne for 1 turn(s).

(PASSIVE) When an enemy returns from being Airborne, they take damage equal to 5% of their maximum health (Max level 9793 damage)
  • Level 2: Deals 2704 damage. Enemy takes damage equal to 6% of their maximum health. (Max level 10870 damage)
  • Level 3: Deals 2923 damage. Enemy takes damage equal to 7% of their maximum health. (Max level 11752 damage)
  • Level 4: Deals 3362 damage. Enemy takes damage equal to 9% of their maximum health. (Max level 13514 damage)
  • Level 5: Deals 4555 damage. Enemy takes damage equal to 12% of their maximum health. (Max level 18313 damage)
...Makes Me Stronger -  PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) What does it mean to be Immortal? What if I'm not - what if this is the last time? When downed, if there are any non-downed allies, on her team's next turn She-Hulk is revived with 25% of her maximum health and uses So Below. Whenever She-Hulk is revived, she permanently deals 30% increased damage and takes 25% more damage (this effect stacks, up to 3 times).
  • Level 2: Permanently deals 35% increased damage.
  • Level 3: She-Hulk is revived with 30% of her maximum health. Permanently deals 45% increased damage.
  • Level 4: Permanently deals 60% increased damage.
  • Level 5: She-Hulk is revived with 40% of her maximum health. Permanently deals 75% increased damage.
So Below - 8  AP
The Below Place can't hold She-Hulk. Jen destroys the lowest Red and Green tiles across up to 3 random column(s), and all tiles below them. Tiles destroyed this way deal 75% damage but do not generate AP.
  • Level 2: Tiles deal 80% damage.
  • Level 3: Across up to 4 random column(s).
  • Level 4: Tiles deal 90% damage.
  • Level 5: Across up to 5 random column(s).

Release Schedule

All times in Pacific

Release Events

Story

Thick as Thieves - 8/25 - 8/29

She-Hulk (Immortal) in Placement Rewards

Strange Sights - 8/29 - 9/1

She-Hulk (Immortal) in Progression rewards

Versus

The Mad Scientist - Hulk (Bruce Banner) - 8/25 - 8/29

Rewards tokens to the Live Again vault

Immortal Coil - 8/28 - 8/31

She-Hulk (Immortal) shards as Placement rewards

Offers

Below Place Store - 8/25 - 8/29

Chance to get She-Hulk (Immortal). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

Live Again Vault - 9/1 - 9/4

40 Items:

○      1x Green Door Legendary Store Token

○      1x 4-Star Luke Cage (Power Man) cover

○      3x Random 3-Star covers

○      6x Heroic tokens

○      4x 2500 Iso

○      6x 1000 Iso

○      5x 500 Iso

○      14x Two stars

Green Door Legendary Store - 9/1 - 9/4

15% chance to get She-Hulk (Immortal), The Hulk (Immortal), The Hulk (Bruce Banner)

Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Comments

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Smart Hulk is my guess.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Finally, a good 5-star Hulk! (And by good I mean remotely interesting, because iHulk may be good for speed, but isn't a fun or interesting character to use.)
  • Isay_Isay
    Isay_Isay Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Can’t wait to see how Chasm, IHulk, and ??? break things once the revives start
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Fingers crossed for Wong.  I'm positive that it is not Wong, but holding out hope nonetheless.  
  • leviticuschom
    leviticuschom Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited August 2022
    Did you guys just hear that creep? 90K and revives?!

Sounds more like 5mart hulk. A bit bummed that a rebalance of Banner isn’t more urgent. Gonna be a fun character; seems like board shake is in. Nice to have more airborne on 5* tier.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hero with 5 affiliations and this is a Hulk. This reminds me of iHulk instantly. I'm glad to see ability sending enemy airborne. As of now, not including this character, only 3 can send enemy airborne and all of them are 4*.

One thing is this Hulk has high hp. 225% increased damage and 75% more damave taken though.

When he revives, does he need enough green aps to use his ability 3? It feels like Vulture's black where he automatically fires blue when you have 10 of them.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Also potential anti-Vulture, anti-Heimdall, vaguely anti-Kamala
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    When he revives, does he need enough green aps to use his ability 3? It feels like Vulture's black where he automatically fires blue when you have 10 of them.
    Nope, it auto-fires regardless of AP.
  • Luminousquilt
    Luminousquilt Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Sounds like 5* Harpy Betty Banner..
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    But can he be used with iHulk? Looks like all Hulks are going zombie mode from now on 
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice that the red sends airborne. Quick a few of the airborne powers are yellow. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Those yellow ones are those that send allies airborne. For those that send enemy airborne, it's green (Riri), black (Northstar), and red (Nova).
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    A bit bummed that a rebalance of Banner isn’t more urgent.
    You were saying?
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 342 Mover and Shaker
    Looks interesting.  Does the increased damage from the black power apply only to matches or to the other powers as well?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    looks like Smart Hulk as well.

he looks strong and will be extremely annoying paired with Chasm who he will be in vaults with.  I am wondering if adding more characters with auto revival is a good idea.  I get we also have Phoenix, Loki, Chas, IHulk already in the game.  The difference is Loki, Chasm, and Phoenix have triggers to revive.  With Smart Hulk and IHulk it is just auto revive with no negative consequences.  I like it as a player, but do wonder if it will be good for the game overall
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Red and green? Affiliation gamma for me. This character has 5 affiliations, by the way.
    And being smart hulk for certain he won't be used with ihulk or rebalanced banner.
    I don't know why the hulk must revive always.
    This smart hulk looks easy to play but effective.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    Chasm and this one are a solid pairing. Releases are so much better with no reason to skip anymore. 
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Hopefully the power descriptions will be simple to read, like this preview.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2022
    If this character can be played with IHulk it would be almost impossible to win against a pair of them unless you fired an AOE that killed both at the same time so hopefully they can't be played toegether. I'm worried that even Smart Hulk + Chasm will be virtually impossible to down.

Sooner or later we are going to need a character who prevents revivals as a passive power, some kind of lord of the dead.

KGB
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    KGB said:
    If this character can be played with IHulk it would be almost impossible to win against a pair of them unless you fired an AOE that killed both at the same time so hopefully they can't be played toegether. I'm worried that even Smart Hulk + Chasm will be virtually impossible to down.

Sooner or later we are going to need a character who prevents revivals as a passive power, some kind of lord of the dead.

KGB
    Highly likely that this character will be a Hulk so that only one can exist on your team. Does Glidey’s blue prevent revivals?