S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    jkzl said:
    I just realised there seems to be a pattern for 5* cover, based on release dates:

3040 - Mr Sinister (Jan 2020)
    3070 - Havok
    3100 - Immortal Hulk
    3130 - Yelena 
    3160 - Apocalypse
    3190 - Onslaught (June 2020)
    3220 - Killmonger
    3250 - Samurai Daken
    3280 - Heimdall
    3310 - Deadpool
    3340 - Magneto
    3370 - Adam Warlock (December 2020)

At least you can plan which unchamped 5* to shard or not shard next in the future.

How many 5* do you have unchamped?
    What are these numbers in front of the character names?  
    That is the day number when you will receive the cover as a reward for Daily Supply
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    3190 - Onslaught, blue cover
  • jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker
    nbperp said:
    jkzl said:
    What are these numbers in front of the character names?  
    That is the day number when you will receive the cover as a reward for Daily Supply
    ah, so then you're projecting forward based on release dates.  got it.  seeing the numbers that were higher than pimcleod's current date threw me off.
  • PiMacleod
    3192 - 50 HP
    3195 - Mighty token
  • PiMacleod
    3199 - 2500 ISO
  • PiMacleod
    3201 - 100 HP
    3202 - Heroic token
  • PiMacleod
    3205 - Loki (Gator), black cover
  • PiMacleod
    3209 - Legendary token
  • PiMacleod
    3210 - 50 HP
    3215 - 25 CP
  • PiMacleod
    3216 - Mighty token 
    3219 - 100 HP
  • jkzl
    i keep holding out hope that one day, we'll see the HP/ISO rewards scale up for those of us that are at this almost 9-year mark.  100 hp?  sure, thanks.  1000 hp in conjunction with year-9 anniversary?  much nicer since i'm paying 2k hp per roster slot now :D
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I think taking a look at daily rewards is probably overdue, but then what happens? Do they only change rewards going forward, meaning the few players at 9 years or so get the benefit? Or do they make the changes retroactive, meaning people who have passed those points don’t get the new rewards?

(it’s certainly not the most pressing issue for BCS to deal with, but maybe in the next year-ish…)
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Kwahder said:
    I think taking a look at daily rewards is probably overdue, but then what happens? Do they only change rewards going forward, meaning the few players at 9 years or so get the benefit? Or do they make the changes retroactive, meaning people who have passed those points don’t get the new rewards?

(it’s certainly not the most pressing issue for BCS to deal with, but maybe in the next year-ish…)
    I'm not a programming person, but one could think they could put something in the algorithm to scale the non-fixed rewards (covers, 25 CP, etc.) based on your SHIELD rank, little more ISO, little more HP the higher your level. 
  • PiMacleod
    edited August 2022
    3220 - Killmonger, black cover

Edit:  I like the conversation about daily reward improvements, and the state of the game for long time players.  Keep it going... I'm definitely invested and interested.  :)
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe they could leave the current rewards as they stand, but slowly fill in the gaps.  There are many days without a designated reward.  Perhaps once a week they could fill in one the open days with an appropriate reward and also make it retroactive.   This wouldn't cause a huge windfall of retro rewards, but it would allow adjustments needed because of changes in the game and give the old timers a little treat.
  • tfaludi
    tfaludi Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I am playing for 3125 days now, and i would really like to see some improvements in these rewards! And i wouldn't mind either if they would give it to veteran players retroactively, since we are loyal!
  • PiMacleod
    3223 - Heroic token
  • jkzl
    I like the idea of adjusting from a fixed point in time, but I suspect that would upset those that are past that cutoff.  So if the median "day of" for everyone was, say, 1700, and Devs opted to adjust all of the go-forward rewards, then for those like me and Pi who've been past that date for a long time, do we "miss out" on what could have been, or just be glad that we have the updated rewards going forward?  

I suspect it would be cleaner to look at the upcoming anniversary date, and say that daily rewards going forward from day 3285 (the 9yr anniversary day) would now be part of a more robust reward system.  But then the folks not there yet would argue that it's letting the "rich get richer".

Problem, as always is that there's hardly a one-size-fits-all approach, but at the same time, as someone that's on day 3185, that 9year anniversary date is just 3 months away for me, and it'd be nice to see something "stronger" than the standard dino covers...
  • tfaludi
    tfaludi Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    And what Pi says is inline more or less with giving the veteran players the rewards retroactively also. The problem with that is the devs dont have tools for that, and building a tool for that needs development time. They would need to modify the database also, which can be risky