Dakkon Appreciation Post

Options
Tezzeret
Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
Resently I was open with my coalition and the discord community about losing my passion for playing the game. 

Luckily my spark has returned after getting Dakkon the Chuckwagon (T.M) Wow! What a walker!

I can't remember the last time I have just hung out in training grounds making new decks! Thank you for reigniting my puzzle spark with this DTC.

Im curious what are people that purchased him opinions on him so far? More importantly, what are people's opinions  of playing against him so far. 

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He’s a blast!
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He's as good as he looked when we first saw him.  I've been wanting an Esper pw forever, so it's nice to finally be able to play with that combination.  

There's at least one card people are going to get sick of seeing in every Dakkon deck pretty quickly, though
  • Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    madwren said:
    He's as good as he looked when we first saw him.  I've been wanting an Esper pw forever, so it's nice to finally be able to play with that combination.  

There's at least one card people are going to get sick of seeing in every Dakkon deck pretty quickly, though
    I guess we will let the community be the "JUDGE" of that lol
  • WulFgaR77
    WulFgaR77 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2022
    Options
    What a great job developers! Unique abilities on tricolor, good mana gain and HP pool for white. What more could we ask for?

Btw: There are at least two cards that we are going to see in most of decks and one of them will never rotates out *cough* *cough* Get off my laptops keyboard kitty... 
  • gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options
    SLAYYYEEERR!!!!!!!