Big Wheels speed points keeps resetting to 0. No damage being dealt with Wheelhouse.

Options
obikenobi12
obikenobi12 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
I've been experiencing major bug with Big Wheel. I have his Wheelhouse ability at level 5, and it should deal spin out damage at 10 speed points or more and reset at 3. The game starts at 0, and every turn, it constantly is resetting to 0 points. It does generate 2 speed points every match beyond the first, but after the turn is done, it resets to 0 and no spin out damage is done. I've gotten his speed points to max out to 20 and it does 0 damage and resets back to 0 points, when it should do a lot of damage, rotate the board, and reset to 3. This ability is broken right now. I've tested it in various lineups and Big Wheel is very much in trouble right now with this ability since all his other abilities are dependent on building speed points. Please fix this as soon as possible! I invested a lot of money/time into getting Big Wheel as good as he is on my roster. I want him playable again please. 

Comments

• elric1v
    elric1v Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I’m seeing the same thing — lost several battles because I was counting on those huge 20k+ damages!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hey There - We shared the following here in this thread - https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/87220/list-of-powers-chasm-broke-or-things-you-didnt-know-were-start-of-game-abilities/p1

Will share more updates here 

Hi Everyone - Thanks for sharing these with us.  The team is on it and will have to look at each of these as they will need to be fixed individually.  No ETA on when that will be completed but we will share more updates as we have them.  
  • obikenobi12
    obikenobi12 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looks like this has been fixed so far. Big Wheel is now accumulating speed points, doing damage, and rotating the board in matchups not against Chasm. I haven't tested it yet against Chasm to see if it is still bugged there, but at least in all other matchups, Big Wheel is working. Thanks!