Choose your family!

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
Hello everyone,

Welcome to New Capenna!
As you already know, this plane is ruled by 5 families. Let's get to know them better:

THE CABARETTI*
Fun and frivolous, The Cabaretti flirts with danger and strangers alike. Known for their raucous parties and overall glamour, this druid family values ​​loyalty from their followers…or else. Newcomers welcome! Fun isn't free, but as long as the cash keeps flowing the halo keeps coming.
Card suggestion: Rocco, Cabaretti Catterer available in Cabaretti Family Bundle

THE BROKERS*

Hiding behind the public law offices of New Capenna, The Brokers are a family that has yet to show their hand…publicly. Dug behind deep piles of paperwork and mundane legal matters this faction can often be mysteriously spotted at crime scenes, almost as if they appeared out of nowhere. With sharp suits and sharper intellect, it would be wise for anyone dealing with them to remember to read the fine print.
Card suggestion: Lagrella, the Magpie available in Brokers Family Bundle

THE OBSCURA*
Break the rules with The Obscura, a family of visionaries who operate in the darkest corners of New Capenna. Information is power, and gathering it by any means necessary has built The Obscura into a force to be reckoned with (despite being labeled meddling gossips). To keep it that way, this family makes sure no other faction gets too strong—or asks too many questions. Balance no matter the cost.
Card suggestion: Queza, Augur of Agonies available in Obscura Family Bundle

THE MAESTROS*

When it comes to the finer things, The Maestros are elite in every way. The undead have a way of doing that. This vampiric family runs the Museum of New Capenna. A gathering place for the elite, galas are held at the museum frequently; a curtain of glitz and gold to hide the nature of these ruthless assassins. Winning always has a price, but let someone else pay it.
Card suggestion: Cormela, Glamour Thief available in Maestros Family Bundle

THE RIVETEERS*
This city was built on the backs of The Riveteers. So why shouldn't they run it? The Riveteers are tough as nails and run the streets as a brute-force known for their intimidation measures. Industrious artisans by trade, this family has both the skills to construct a city, and the cleverness to channel its wealth to their own.
Card suggestion: Mr. Orfeo, the Boulder available in Riveteers Family Bundle

Now that you already know a little more about each family, tell me, which one do you identify with the most?

Choose your family, pledge your loyalty and get ready to defend it at our event, Family Business, starting tomorrow!🤩

*Disclaimer: All descriptions of the 5 families were taken from the official Magic the Gathering website. You can check this and many other contents by accessing the link: https://magic.wizards.com/en/products/streets-of-new-capenna

Comments

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I chose any family where PMA Ajani is nerfed
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    I chose any family where PMA Ajani is nerfed
    Lol!!!
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I kinda like the Riveters. I like that working class street vibe they have.