Gorr last wave node

Options
Something is wrong, wave node stops advancing.  Tried with other characters and not able to advance to next wave.

Comments

• Xax
    Xax Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm getting the same thing. So is everyone in my alliance that I've spoken to about it. I'm on Android. 
  • Wcheet
    Wcheet Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I’m on iOS. Experiencing the same bug. Have tried with multiple characters. No luck. Hopefully a fix is incoming! 
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Xax said:
    I'm getting the same thing. So is everyone in my alliance that I've spoken to about it. I'm on Android. 
    Several in my alliance also have it.  I’m on iOS 
  • Yantur
    Yantur Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm on Android. No one is higher than 1700 in ranking - so i guess its broken after the 2nd wave for everyone

• nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just popped on here to report the same issue. Android user here
  • dingao666
    dingao666 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    same issue here,  i'm on steam
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here on iOS.
  • Chigguy
    Chigguy Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same.  iOS.  You'd think that after all this time they would be testing things before releasing them.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same issue.  On Android.  Here is a screen capture of the issue.  I can make matches and gain AP (even though everyone is downed on the opposing wave).  I can tap a power, they play the animation, but do not actually fire:

https://imgur.com/C4LwebK (link because the image/gif is too large to embed)

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    abmoraz said:
    Same issue.  On Android.  Here is a screen capture of the issue.  I can make matches and gain AP (even though everyone is downed on the opposing wave).  I can tap a power, they play the animation, but do not actually fire:

https://imgur.com/C4LwebK (link because the image/gif is too large to embed)

Just tried it again with a different team (Okoye and iHulk).  This time it broke before killing everyone on the second wave.  There is a single Kishu left on the other team, but same result as before:  I can make matches (and do match damage), he does nothing on his .  I can "fake-fire" powers, but they don't do anything.  Eventually, I did take him down with match damage, but no power fired and it did not complete the round.  I'm stuck just as in the previous video linked above.
  • Murzik
    Murzik Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same, Steam
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2022
    Options
    On Steam as well and thought it was only me but yeah, can't seem to get to the last node as the powers stop working and the final node won't spawn in.
  • Caracticus
    Caracticus Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, on Android.  I had all down and it wouldn't complete. Also I was stuck in a wave as well.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - Many of you are seeing this already but the fix went out earlier today and it looks like everything is back and running.  Sorry again for any inconvenience this may have caused.