Patch Notes 5.7.0 (7/19/2022)

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2022 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,
We had a Data Push and here is what you need to know:
  • Changes

• Changed the Loyalty cost. Originally, Ajani, Invigorate Leadership (PMA) Abilities cost 4, 6, and 8 Loyalty respectively. Now costs 6, 8, and 10, respectively

• Changed Ajani, Invigorate Leadership (PMA) passive. Originally the passive Cats Assemble! was: "At the end of your turn: If you have full life —Create 2 Ajani's Soldier tokens. Otherwise: You gain 3 life."
      Now is: "At the end of your turn: If you have full life —Create an Ajani's Soldier token. Otherwise: Enlist 1 gem."

Comments

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The only change that went through were the loyalty cost changes, everything with his Cats Assemble! is still functioning as before, even though the in game text says otherwise.  He still creates 2 tokens at full hp, and still gains 3 life at less than full hp.  He does not enlist 1 gem instead like he is supposed to.  I have screenshots if needed.

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The only change that went through were the loyalty cost changes, everything with his Cats Assemble! is still functioning as before, even though the in game text says otherwise.  He still creates 2 tokens at full hp, and still gains 3 life at less than full hp.  He does not enlist 1 gem instead like he is supposed to.  I have screenshots if needed.

It's only creating 1 token for me, but I am also not getting the enlist gem.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jtwood said:

Doing a clean install seemed to fix the issue.  Deleting cache data did nothing, but deleting all game data worked.  I now get 1 token at full hp and an enlist gem a less than full.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jtwood said:

Doing a clean install seemed to fix the issue.  Deleting cache data did nothing, but deleting all game data worked.  I now get 1 token at full hp and an enlist gem a less than full.
    I just tested again, and now the entirety of the functionality seems to be working for me, too.