"not now" option missing for creatures with disturb ability [Investigating]

Options
Heartstone
Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
During this weekend's Matrimonium, I've had many cases of not being able to NOT cast a creature. 
As you can see in the screenshots,  the only option is to replace a creature on the battlefield with the newly casted one. The only workaround is to disable the creatures in your hand.
I've seen this only on the disturb node, so I guess it's caused by the presence of disturbed cards.

Info:
Galaxy S20, Android12
Game version is the latest one
Planeswalker Kaya1
Deck below

Comments

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just to show it's not only the chaplain
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I also had it with malevolent hermit and devoted grafkeeper as well.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

During this weekend's Matrimonium, I've had many cases of not being able to NOT cast a creature. 
    I bet what happened is that you didn't realize you clicked past the first "not now" prompt and ended up committed to replacing a creature. See below for an example of this:
  • stikxs
    Options
    It was showing up when casting creatures from hand while having 3 creatures already. Typically you get the not now/replace but with these creatures the not now wasn't there. There was only 1 prompt unlike that video.

The popups also used to say when they were casting from graveyard but that doesn't seem to show anymore for year or something now, but that's something for another thread...
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• stikxs
    Options
    Just to add, it didn't/doesn't happen every time. I tried to recreate it yesterday in a TG match but couldn't.