SNC Boosters are missing Masterpieces [Investigating]

KrizzB
KrizzB Posts: 91 Match Maker
The singular boosters we get as rewards from Totp and Family Business and can buy for 80 crystals are all missing the Masterpieces from SNC..
Tagged:

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    I reported this a while back. https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/86961/80-gold-booster-pack-snc-has-no-masterpieces#latest

It was ignored, so I guess it is by design. If it is a new policy, I hope 505 will rectify that.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    Ah noooo.... I just opened 8 boosters and got only 1 rare (well, actually 2, but it was the same rare) and the rest commons and uncommons. I checked the drop rate and then saw that MPs have a 0% drop rate. If I've seen this before, I wouldn't have opened them. What are you going to do about this @Oktagon_Support and how are you going to compensate players that already opened SNC boosters?

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Machine said:
    Ah noooo.... I just opened 8 boosters and got only 1 rare (well, actually 2, but it was the same rare) and the rest commons and uncommons. I checked the drop rate and then saw that MPs have a 0% drop rate. If I've seen this before, I wouldn't have opened them. What are you going to do about this @Oktagon_Support and how are you going to compensate players that already opened SNC boosters?

Same here
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys, 
    Thank you for all the information provided. The team is already investigating this issue!
    Rebeca.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    These are still missing from the single packs...