Family Business Bottom Node Damage Objective not working?

Options
fatMan
fatMan Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
We have at least 3 folks who have hit Greg for at least 15 points of damage on a single turn and it is not showing that objective as having been met. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• DanyQro
    DanyQro Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yes, i also
  • JTK421
    JTK421 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I’ve also had that happen.
  • JamesHarper
    JamesHarper Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yep, have had this issue as well.
  • Kaiba
    Kaiba Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yep same thing for me. Why is no devs giving us updates about what should be done. Are we supposed to just keep playing and miss the objective or are we supposed to wait for an answer.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kaiba said:
    Yep same thing for me. Why is no devs giving us updates about what should be done. Are we supposed to just keep playing and miss the objective or are we supposed to wait for an answer.
    Since this appears to be impacting everyone uniformly, let’s hope the devs stay away for the weekend. That way we are all on the same baseline. 
  • HailHydra
    HailHydra Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've had Lathirl, Blade of the Elves (sp?) Not summon tokens for damaging the enemy PW on this one as well as the bottom objective not counting
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HailHydra said:
    I've had Lathirl, Blade of the Elves (sp?) Not summon tokens for damaging the enemy PW on this one as well as the bottom objective not counting
    Lathril won't summon unless he's reinforced, which is something that a lot of people miss.  Thought I'd mention it in case that's what's going on.