Bounty Hunter objective on the Cabaretti Greetings node doesn't work [Investigating]

zzedar
zzedar Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
In the new Family Business event, the Bounty Hunter objective doesn't properly register damage -- it always says you've dealt zero damage.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy A50, Android version 11.

I was using Ajani, Invigorate Leadership. Full decklist is as follows:
Hengegate Pathway
Branchloft Pathway
Hixus, Prison Warden
Circle of Confinement
Suppression Bonds
Fracture
Savior of Ollenbock
Dramatic Finale
Alhammarret's Archive
Trelasarra, Moon Warden

I neglected to note which supports were in play at the time, but I had Savior, some Selesnya Citizens, and some Ajani's Soldier tokens. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Pirhotek
    Pirhotek Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Yep, same here on my iPhone
  • fatMan
    fatMan Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Confirmed. Samsung tablet for me, lots of other confirmations from FtA. Let's not fix it till Monday so the playing field remains level.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    @Oktagon_Support have sent screenshot 
  • Julie71
    if this cant be fixed this weekend please let us know we have people holding off on playing this bottom node on hopes that full points can be achieved. @Oktagon_Support
  • Disarray
    Disarray Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    That would be nice, but then again it's @Oktagon_Support. So all we're gonna get is "this issue is being investigated, thanks". Probably not even that as it's weekend, please prove me wrong.
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I really really hope that the issue is NOT fixed until next week. Leave it as it is right now during the whole weekend and fix it once the event is done.
    If they fix it mid event it wouldn't be fair for players that joined early and played their games. They would finish with less points so less rewards even if they went perfect the whole event.
  • Julie71
    edited July 2022
    @BongoTheGrey definitely now its to late most of us that got hit first have just continued to play through
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• Julie71
    Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

I sent everything to you :smile:
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker
    Hi @Oktagon_Support I can see you're putting Family Business on again this weekend. Can you confirm if you have fixed this objective bug?
    Thanks!
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Their notes from the 7/8 patch says it is but we won't know for sure until tomorrow lol.