MtGPQ Neutral Zone

Options
Sorin81
Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor

*image courtesy of @bongothegrey

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to officially invite everybody to my Discord server for MtGPQ.
Neutral Zone is a Discord server made for the players by the players. Come chat and hang out with others from across the planes. We have event specific channels for both coalition and individual events.
Don't feel like talking Magic PQ? Check out our off topic section and strike up a conversation. Music, movies, television, other games or whatever you want to chat about. 
Neutral Zone is not affiliated with any coalition or groups of coalitions and we strive to maintain a atmosphere that is fun and free of conflict. We like to focus on the fun and positive aspects of the game with as little negativity as possible. 

MtGPQ Neutral Zone is open to all ages and our team of moderators are on hand to make sure that our server remains a safe place for all.  

The rules:
1.  Use common sense.
2. Be respectful. This especially includes not calling names or engaging in other attacks.
3. No cheating. This includes discussion of exploits and/or instructions to abuse exploits.
4. Please don't spam.
5. No NSFW content

Follow the invite for access to Neutral Zone and let's make something great together!
https://discord.gg/UDted9M

*Neutral Zone is owned and operated by myself and is not associated with either D3Go or Oktagon.

Comments

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2022
    Options
    please come join us.  we are consolidating all (bug collection into one neutral place) so if you see a bug report a bug. :)
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Forum rules:

14. No spamming. This includes posting off-topic content, advertisements, low-content posts like lone emoticons, or any other posts that do not actually contribute information to the topic at hand (such as *bump* posts).

Except mods?
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Forum rules:

14. No spamming. This includes posting off-topic content, advertisements, low-content posts like lone emoticons, or any other posts that do not actually contribute information to the topic at hand (such as *bump* posts).

Except mods?
    I'm all for this post staying here. I think "advertisement" is more referring to advertising products and services for monetary gain. Plus more people need to know about the vibrant communities in Discord that are way more active there than the forums.
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2022
    Options
    What mods? Nobody that has posted in this thread is a mod. 

Sorry for any "bump" that happened but new things have been happening in the server that I believe is beneficial to the game and the MtGPQ community as a whole.