dungeon master/Yuan-ti malison freeze [Investigating]

Options
Julie71
Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
there is an interaction where the dungeon master planeswalker uses the creature Yuan-ti malison.  soft locks the game,  will send screenshots and try to create a video. 

Comments

• Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've had this problem lots of time, but it's not consistent. Sometimes the deck works without problems, and other times the game freezes during the combat phase when there are too many triggers for the game to handle. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The deck I was using had the following creatures:
    Yuan-Ti Malison (for a Dungeon trigger at every combat damage)
    Hama Pashar (for doubling every Dungeon trigger)
    Blade Historian (for Double Strike and, potentially, double combat damage)
    With that setup each creature would move Dungeons 4 times each combat phase and I expect that it was creating too many consecutive effects: Blade Historian would only trigger once (at the start of the combat), but both Malison and Hama would trigger 6 times (at each attack/room), with 12 Dungeon tokens created and destroyed one after another, and Dungeon Master's passive ability token triggering each time you move to a new room (raising its own Level).
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support have a little bit more information sending it