S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    3156 - 50 HP
    3159 - 2500 iso

@tfaludi - no, I wouldn't know... but I definitely hope!  If I had to guess, though, I'd lean towards no.  The most recent update for daily resupply allows us old-timers to get a 5* cover every 30 days, and that's pretty darn valuable.  Also, on the thought of retroactive rewards, due to how it was received and handled in the past, I'd wager that they're trying to never do a retroactive reward thing ever again.  Lots of things handed out, free resources if you will, and I don't know how much (if any) it improved spending by the player base.

I guess on the flip side, the idea of keeping your long term players happy probably has some merit... I have a small following on YT that's slowly growing, so word of mouth advertising definitely still works for this game.  Lol

It's all speculation, at best.  :)
  • jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker
    retroactive awards would be fun, but feels like a nightmare to implement.  i'd be fine with them just updating the schedule on a go-forward basis to wipe out some of the "random" drops.  everyone plays in their own way, but i doubt many get super excited about +2 AP as their "thanks" for the 8.6year mark.  :/
  • PiMacleod
    3160 - Apocalypse, red cover 
  • PiMacleod
    3165 - 100 HP
  • PiMacleod
    3167 - Heroic token
  • PiMacleod
    3172 - Heroic 10 pack
  • PiMacleod
    3173 - 50 HP
    3174 - Legendary token
    3175 - 4* Kate Pryde, yellow cover
  • PiMacleod
    edited June 2022
    3179 - 2500 ISO

...is there anyone at 3000+ days that actually needs ISO?  I'd be surprised.

As a nearly-free-to-play player (just $2 used from Google Surveys each month), I've been post ISO for quite some time now.
  • nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    PiMacleod said:
    3179 - 2500 ISO

My alliance used to have a rule for daily play so folks would get their 2K ISO. Over theyears that's started to be 16-1900 ISO per day and I have not really cared. I'm sitting on 7.5 million today (which I imagine is small compared to some others) with everything champed but the last 3 5*s and the last 4*
  • jkzl
    PiMacleod said:
    3179 - 2500 ISO

As a nearly-free-to-play player (just $2 used from Google Surveys each month), I've been post ISO for quite some time now.
    I rolled out of ISO/RISO crunch a couple of years ago, and went so far as to figure out my total ISO "need" if I were to suddenly receive covers for any non-champed characters (e.g. new characters, and those I've flipped) -- and at this point, I have 10.6M banked, and could only use 5.6M.  So I don't see much use for it, but maybe they could wipe out the ISO/RISO drops and replace it with things that are more relevant.  Heck, I'd even take mighty tokens just for something usable. 
  • PiMacleod
    3181 - Heroic token
  • PiMacleod
    3183 - 100 HP
    3185 - 25 CP
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2022
    I just realised there seems to be a pattern for 5* cover, based on release dates:

3040 - Mr Sinister (Jan 2020)
    3070 - Havok
    3100 - Immortal Hulk
    3130 - Yelena 
    3160 - Apocalypse
    3190 - Onslaught (June 2020)
    3220 - Killmonger
    3250 - Samurai Daken
    3280 - Heimdall
    3310 - Deadpool
    3340 - Magneto
    3370 - Adam Warlock (December 2020)

At least you can plan which unchamped 5* to shard or not shard next in the future.

How many 5* do you have unchamped?
  • PiMacleod
    I just realised there seems to be a pattern for 5* cover, based on release dates:

3070 - Havok
    3100 - Immortal Hulk
    3130 - Yelena 
    3160 - Apocalypse
    3220 - Killmonger
    3250 - Samurai Daken
    3280 - Heimdall
    3310 - Deadpool
    3340 - Magneto

At least you can plan which unchamped 5* to shard or not shard next in the future.

Plenty unchamped.  I have 40 champed, and a few that are just a cover off.

The good people doing the data stuff here have been tracking the patterns here as well.  Each time they notice something, someone tends to mention it.  Which I find to be quite humorous since I'm just reporting what I'm seeing, without regard to the expected "forecast".  

Seldom, something surprises someone, and I think that's the entire reason the raw data is actually needed... for these anomalies and changes to the matrix.  Lol.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    That is the pattern going all the way back to the beginning, actually.

Silver Surfer is at day 730, followed by OML at 820, Jean Grey at 820, and so on — every 90 days, in release order. It changes to every 60 days at day 2410 with Archangel, then every 30 days at day 2620 with Wasp.

(The only 5* missing is IW Cap, and I am convinced that was just a mistake; it should have landed around an anniversary.)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wasn't aware of that and happened to just notice that iHulk/Yelena/Apocalypse covers are given back to back and thought, is there a pattern or is this a coincidence? Even if they switch it to 1 5* cover every 25 or 20 days, it will still take you 2-3 years to reach the latest few releases. As of now, there's a constant 30+ release gap between each 5* cover given.

40 champed is considered pretty good and those with one cover left will depend on whether you want to focus on them or not in the short term.

Since 5* covers are given based on release dates, it will make for some interesting history of 5* characters.

To play the same game for over 3000 days is considered impressive. The longest non-MPQ F2P game I have played is Gems of War (around 1.5 years cumulative). The rest are about 6-8 months on average. 

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    4* releases have been much more inconsistent. They generally follow the release schedule, but there are numerous exceptions and variations, especially early on. 

They fall into an every-30-day pattern as early as day 310 before moving to every 15 days at day 760 — again, in general, with a number of exceptions. (For a long stretch in there, it’s a cover every 15 days, but when it lines up with the 5* covers, the 4* is postponed.)

Release order is mostly strictly followed from day 1465, starting with Luke Cage, through day 1720 (Mockingbird). After a hiatus where the earliest 4* are featured, new releases pick back up at day 1840 with Yondu. This continues the 15-day pattern until Nebula, at day 2140. From day 2200 on, the only interruptions are for anniversaries. 

The pattern switches back to every 30 days at day 2605 with Karnak. This is also when the 5* pattern switches to every 30 days, and this is the system that’s currently in place: Every 15 days is a cover, alternating between 4* and 5*, in release order. 
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2022
    Captain America (Infinity War) I believe was the only skipped 5* character without a resupply cover.
  • PiMacleod
    3188 - Heroic token
  • jkzl

3070 - Havok
    3100 - Immortal Hulk
    3130 - Yelena 
    3160 - Apocalypse
    3220 - Killmonger
    3250 - Samurai Daken
    3280 - Heimdall
    3310 - Deadpool
    3340 - Magneto

What are these numbers in front of the character names?