Pandas of DOOM - Alliance Chat

Comments

• MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Ok we are welcoming Earthcore to our merry band of Pandas
  • MaxCavalera
    Shadowman wrote:
    Guys, I noticed that you have several forums. I am applying to your guild and would like to be accepted. I'm currently ranked 10 in Steve Rogers campaign and should finish top 50 in Outlaw.
    I have level100 punisher. 90 hulk. 85 Thor, Wolvie, Cap, storm. Plus more

Sorry Shadow we just filled the spot I msged you earlier, good luck finding a home.
  • cravenight has a pretty nice roster if anyone has enough spare hp for a slot. i'm about 400-500 short of being able to grab another one right now. should be 200-300 closer after tonight though.
  • k, shielded at 675, #2 in bracket. i actually have a clear path to 800 points and #1, but i didn't feel like getting greedy and possibly getting stomped after my earlier issues. really weak bracket though, #1 is only 780. kinda wish i didn't pop shields so fast, but don't want to risk another black bp when this will push me to 115 on him.

edit: in hindsight, shield looks like the right call, and it looks like we're heading towards another top 50. #30 right now, we'll see how it holds up. (i think sinner hasn't done his final ramp up yet).
  • MattR42
    MattR42 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Shielded up at 568. For now, that gives me 7th place. I'm hoping I'll end in the top ten, but that seems unlikely. At least we're pretty much guaranteed the yellow BP at this point.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, Im doing my push in The Outlaw tournament. Man do I hate doing this in the last 6 hours, too many retaliations (especially from people with like 200pts, costing you -40) and no time to heal. Im at 597 which puts me at 8, shielded up and gonna do a few more matches later.

We're 26th right now icon_e_biggrin.gif

Noticing this, finishing top 25 individually and top 50 as an alliance nets us 200HP. That's pretty good even if you use shields icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    bloodwars wrote:
    cravenight has a pretty nice roster if anyone has enough spare hp for a slot. i'm about 400-500 short of being able to grab another one right now. should be 200-300 closer after tonight though.

Yeah I noticed him but he hasn't been one of the guys to contact me on the forum which i would prefer. When they add in game chats will be easier.
  • MaxCavalera
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    Yeah, Im doing my push in The Outlaw tournament. Man do I hate doing this in the last 6 hours, too many retaliations (especially from people with like 200pts, costing you -40) and no time to heal. Im at 597 which puts me at 8, shielded up and gonna do a few more matches later.

We're 26th right now icon_e_biggrin.gif

Noticing this, finishing top 25 individually and top 50 as an alliance nets us 200HP. That's pretty good even if you use shields icon_e_biggrin.gif

Looks like we are cruising into a nice cushy top 50 I am in the process of pushing for a top 10 now, I even have deadpan in my group to keep me company heh.
  • i see matt and sinner in my mmr matchups (not my bracket) all the time. i got a defensive victory and i'm sitting at 690 now, still #2. in lazy captain i missed a reset due to sleep, i'm top 2 in both subs, but looks like top 50 (~30th place) is probably the best i can do. 231k points, missed reset cost me about 12k. hoping to hit it still and get the 8k iso, since that's about 4 hours worth of farming.

clearing out the pve nodes definitely took forever this time around. my red nodes are only level 200 on hard, 180 normal right now. the other nodes are 230.
  • just checked alliance rankings, #23 pvp (3h left), #109 and #90 in pve subs (come on guys!) and #75 in main event, which doesn't really matter, cause we only need top 250 for the card, and top 50 isn't possible without a 20man.

so if we farm the subs, we can get everything 3k iso. right now we're looking at 1.5k, which is fine. (it's not a huge deal honestly, but we're only about 20k out of top 100.)
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    My first match-up of The Hood tournament was you blood, haha icon_e_biggrin.gif

Did another push, 667 which puts me in 3rd, not unshielding unless needed right at the end. I'm at 242k in the PVE (that's good for #7), I have one refresh left that I'll do tomorrow morning. About time the simulator ends, the scaling is getting high for my taste.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I reached 600 at #8 to complete Magneto but it was like two hours too early for 3h shield. Very aggressive crowd this time for me. Is it because it's Sunday or people really want BP? When I returned I played for hour and a half and couldn't push into top 10, so I'm switching to simulator. Should have spent 75 more HP for that black cover but I wanted to save on shields...
  • MaxCavalera
    bloodwars wrote:
    just checked alliance rankings, #23 pvp (3h left), #109 and #90 in pve subs (come on guys!) and #75 in main event, which doesn't really matter, cause we only need top 250 for the card, and top 50 isn't possible without a 20man.

so if we farm the subs, we can get everything 3k iso. right now we're looking at 1.5k, which is fine. (it's not a huge deal honestly, but we're only about 20k out of top 100.)

There are these cheater 20 man alliances clogging up PvE leaderboards i have seen and reported at least 2 and that is just in the 10 BLEEDING teams i can see.
  • I have around 550hp at present so if you need me to chip in a bit im happy to help the cause. Seems since joining the HP have been coming a lot quicker
  • Ok guys, decision time.

I do not have a maxed OBW. I think I'm better taking the blue can't from alliance rewards and using that for the invariable next set of nodes in the next tournament but collecting OBW rewards from this event rather than pushing for red and yellow.

What do you think?
  • bloodwars wrote:
    cravenight has a pretty nice roster if anyone has enough spare hp for a slot. i'm about 400-500 short of being able to grab another one right now. should be 200-300 closer after tonight though.

How much is for a new slot?
  • MaxCavalera
    Borras wrote:
    bloodwars wrote:

1500 HP for the 15th slot, 1600 for the 16th etc.
  • MaxCavalera
    MAdnRisKy wrote:
    Ok guys, decision time.

I do not have a maxed OBW. I think I'm better taking the blue can't from alliance rewards and using that for the invariable next set of nodes in the next tournament but collecting OBW rewards from this event rather than pushing for red and yellow.

What do you think?

I guess personal preference. If I was going to buy a new roster spot for the new Capt i would want all the covers i can get but if you want to boost your widow quickly this would be a good opportunity and she is one of my favs.
  • Borras wrote:
    bloodwars wrote:

And must it be paid for one team member alone or can it be shared? (I assume it's the first)

Because right now I can afford one slot but then I'll be without enough HP to pay for shields. Lets see how the simulator finishes and then hopefully I'll have spare HP.
  • MaxCavalera
    Borras wrote:
    Borras wrote:
    bloodwars wrote:

And must it be paid for one team member alone or can it be shared? (I assume it's the first)

Because right now I can afford one slot but then I'll be without enough HP to pay for shields. Lets see how the simulator finishes and then hopefully I'll have spare HP.

Yes unfortunately the only way to increase is for one commander to buy the slot by themselves. Yeah I would wait till you got some extra for shields They need to add alliance bank icon_e_wink.gif