Markov Purifier [STILL] not drawing card.

Options
Enigma
Enigma Posts: 53 Match Maker
This happened a couple times while playing Zendikar Expeditions Battle for Emaria.

Playing black node with Sorin, Grim Nemesis

I do not have full life.  I attack with Killian and gain me some life.  Next turn I draw and play Markov Purifier.  Text says when it enters the battlefield if you gained life last turn, draw a card.  Life had been gained, but no etb trigger, no card draw.  I was able to draw normally, and I don't think opponent had anything out to prevent me from drawing any extra cards.

(one pic shows battle log with life gain and etb on separate turns.  The other shows a screen capture during battle, Markov Purifier has summoning sickness and I have no cards in hand.)

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello @Enigma,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• Enigma
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support

This card is still broken.  Does not draw a card as it Enters The Battlefield when life was gained the previous turn.  It's lifelink ability does work though.
  • Enigma
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support

THIS CARD STILL DOES NOT WORK!

IT WILL NOT DRAW A CARD AS IT ENTERS THE BATTLEFIELD WHEN LIFE WAS GAINED THE PREVIOUS TURN.

PLEASE FIX OR CHANGE CARD TEXT!
  • Enigma
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support

Today in the vault for Fbthlp, The Lost you have this card for 50 gold.

Guess what!?

It still doesn't function as it should.  Maybe the alternate Fbltho version does?  I don't know because I'm not going to waste my gold because...

It still does not draw a card when entering the battlefield after having gained life the previous turn.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    The team was able to reproduce this problem!
    They are working on a fix that should be out soon.

Rebeca