Cover Change for Okoye

Bigbrothad7
Bigbrothad7 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
I have been a fan and played this game for years, and that cover for Okoye is politically incorrect. As huge fan of the Black Panther Movie Spider Man was not in that movie nor is the Dora Millage his body guards. Then why in hell is he the main character of that cover? I find it offensive, but i won't go into that , can this cover be changed please to where Black Panther or a young african TChalla is in the center of HIS body gaurds please! 
Tagged:

Comments

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    You know that the covers in this game are covers from real comic book issues right? This comic is from 2018. Do you have a specific issue that you are even proposing to change to? It sounds like you think they would just edit this art to remove and replace Spider-Man. 
  • Digifiend
    Digifiend Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    At least MOST of them are. Gargantuos's isn't, neither is Peggy Carter's, and several others.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    Digifiend said:
    At least MOST of them are. Gargantuos's isn't, neither is Peggy Carter's, and several others.
    Peggy is an MPQ original. Gargantos is the copy rite dodge name for Shuma Gorath, who would have covers but would be confusing as an MCU tie in. Usually if a character is from a movie or made up for the game, a cover will be faked to go along with it. Maybe having some faked Okoye cover since she was more of a movie tie in character would have appeased the OP here.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is the first cover appearance of Okoye, who doesn’t resemble her MCU visuals at all from back in 1999.

https://www.abebooks.com/comics/Black-Panther-1999-1st-cover-appearance/30961299730/bd#&gid=undefined&pid=1