General Forums Contest Chatter (5/12/22)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Please keep all chatter about the contest to this thread.  No submissions from the May Forums Contest will be accepted via this thread.

Thank you!

Find May Forums Contest HERE to submit your answer.
Tagged:

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was talking about Spider-Man and here comes a R5 Web Shooter up for grab. This is an easy contest to make guesses unlike the previous few where you have to think hard and research hard.

I got my guesses done up in 1 minute.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Yeah, I'm guessing the tie breaker is going to be an important piece this time around. I made my own guess before I actually looked up and confirmed the data and would have scored 10. I would have BOMBED the Red Iso amount average though.
  • HoundofShadow
    That's a huge hint, sort of, to me, on how easy it might be to score 10, if you are from the same era as IceIX. Unfortunately, I played much later. 

While R5 Web Shooter might look like a bottom tier support to some or many and it can only be equipped to Spider-Verse characters, but you never know if web tiles could be the next thing in pve.

Looking at things from another angle, it can help SMPP tremendously both in triggering 2 turn team stun for 6 blue aps more easily.  He has the second highest critical multiplier at 4.2x and R5 Web Shooter will increase his to 5.6X. On top of that he can create up to 3 critical tiles with 7 red aps.

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 497 Mover and Shaker
    My level 2 Homemade Web Shooters are on Spidey 2099, so I knew that he must be #1 on the list. After that, I tried to reason out who likes webbed tiles and who would get used regularly. I spent too much brainpower because I could have just copied anyone else's answer for practically the same results.   :s
  • HoundofShadow
    Silk
    Miles Morales
    Spider-Man 2099
    Spider-Woman
    Anti-Venom
    Tie Breaker: 24,647

Thank you everyone!

The most shocking entry got to be Spider-Woman. Congratulation to the one who got the R5 Web Shooter.