When will Black Knight not be "new" so he can be favorited?

Falconfreak
Falconfreak Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
He should have been not new at least a week ago and yet he is still showing as "new". When will he lose that so he can be favorited? You would think as a community reward character he would not only have better powers but you still can't even favorite him to get shards. Unreal.

Comments

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 635 Critical Contributor
    Hopefully they have realised what an absolute waste of time he is and is gonna do a redesign.
    I mean ....they won't but they really should.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker
    Hopefully they have realised what an absolute waste of time he is and is gonna do a redesign.
    I mean ....they won't but they really should.
    I put him in the same pile as 5* Wasp. Decent mechanics, terrible numbers. A lot of wasted potential.
  • Falconfreak
    Falconfreak Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    So I agree that Black Knight needs a power revamp or at least better damage dealing. However, when is he going to lose the "new" status so he can be favorited? I have held off on all pulls waiting to get shards for him and I know I am not the only one doing that. 
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2022
    Since they missed the start-of-season window, I think we may be stuck waiting until the start of next PvP season.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since he’s not a feeder, I don’t care when I champ him.  
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    bbigler said:
    Champing him earns me a milestone of shards which allows me to champ another 5*, so it’s the only reason I need him . Three days after he goes out of new I can do it 
  • 9RMetal
    9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker
    bbigler said:
    He's not a Feeder?? :(
    i thought he was going to feed Sersi.
  • ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 635 Critical Contributor
    An extra reason not to look forward to monday
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    This push went through, go favorite Black Knight! 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX said:
    He will be updated to be Not New soon(tm). Due to the issues with getting R252 out this time around we're taking our time to make sure that the data patches don't have any issues across both R251 and R252. Sorry about the wait!

Thank you for the explanation!  I was noticing there weren't any data patches, this explains a lot.