S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    3099 - 2500 ISO
    3100 - Immortal Hulk, red cover

teky said:
    PiMacleod said:
    2975 - 25 CP

@teky I'll take that as a compliment.  ;)
    do you upload videos on YouTube? your name looks familiar.. and yes for sure a compliment from one grinder to another.. #respect 
    Yes, I do.  At least every few days (if not more often) chronicling the Crash of the Titans, as well as my mini-hoard pulls, Puzzle Gauntlets, last-minute no-5* boss inspirations, and other non-normal PvE stuff.  😀 

• PiMacleod
    3102 - 100 HP
    3104 - Legendary token
  • PiMacleod
    3111 - Mighty token
  • PiMacleod
    3115 - Lizard, black cover
  • PiMacleod
    3117 - Heroic 10 Pack
    3118 - Heroic token
  • PiMacleod
    3119 - 2500 ISO
    3120 - 50 HP
    3125 - 25 CP
  • PiMacleod
    3129 - 100 HP
  • PiMacleod
    3130 - 5* Yelena Belova, red cover
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you in contact with any other player who played longer than you? 3130 days is crazy. 1599 here. They are still giving 1 5* cover every 30 days. I wonder if they will start giving 1 5* cover every 15 or 20 days instead.  :D

Your log-in day is almost twice of mine.
  • PiMacleod
    Are you in contact with any other player who played longer than you? 3130 days is crazy. 1599 here. They are still giving 1 5* cover every 30 days. I wonder if they will start giving 1 5* cover every 15 or 20 days instead.  :D

Your log-in day is almost twice of mine.
    I've looked around certain FB groups a bit... nothing yet.  People come close sometimes, but nothing quite there.  I don't actively search it out though.  I figure if they want to be found, they'll shout it out.  Lol
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    When are they going present you and possible others with Long Service Awards? 9th or 10th Anniversary?   B)
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    And would you still be playing if you weren't providing this leading-edge service for the rest of the community?  :)
  • PiMacleod
    3132 - Mighty token
    3138 - 50 HP

@Aweberman not sure.  I know this much is true... streaming my playtime (pulls, puzzle Gauntlets, bosses, etc) has helped keep me interested, as the community I'm slowly developing brings fun conversation to the table.

Also, yeah, being the person doing this brings some pride/joy.  So that helps me to stay interested. 

Finally, there's the whole MCU bit.  I love marvel stuff as a rule of thumb.  But I don't go out of my way to read comics -- I'm kinda busy 95% of the time.  That said, when America Chavez shows up in a new movie, and I see that denim jacket in the preview, I'm like "hey, I know that!"  This has happened plenty of times for me throughout my MPQ career, and that's another fun point of MPQ for me.

I'm 100% in love with puzzle games, and always have been.  So, that probably helps somewhat, even though this doesn't really truly scratch that itch like good ol' Tetris, Dr Mario, or even classic PQ games.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    I'm 100% in love with puzzle games, and always have been.  So, that probably helps somewhat, even though this doesn't really truly scratch that itch like good ol' Tetris, Dr Mario, or even classic PQ games.
    Same here.  I've gone from Bejeweled to Puzzle Quest Galactrix to Candy Crush to MPQ.  MPQ is the second-best of the bunch, as far as I'm concerned.  (Galactrix is really good, but not infinite, like MPQ.)
  • McRich
    McRich Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    409 = Heroic token
    411 = 50 HP
  • PiMacleod
    3139 = Legendary token
  • PiMacleod
    3145 - Mantis, green cover
  • PiMacleod
    3146 - Heroic token
    3147 - 100 HP
    3153 - Mighty token
  • PiMacleod
    3155 - 25 CP
  • tfaludi
    tfaludi Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    hey @PiMacleod! i am at day 3066 now, and it was always good to see someone going strong and ahead of me to show the rewards i will get soon! do you think that they will revise this shield resuply thingy with the dev change? would be nice to get some better rewards retroactively! (ok, that makes your whole work very hard to be honest, you wouldnt know which day we would get what :smile: )