Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ending the most recent PvE with *exactly* 100,000 points. Very nice for the OCD amongst us.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 497 Mover and Shaker
    I started the Martial Awe event with a 3/2/2 Shang-Chi. Opening an LL gave me the last 3 shards I needed to pump him up to 4/2/2. Sometime later, I got an SC purple from a CL, putting a fully-levelled and boosted 4/3/2 SC in the PvE.

Gameplay has been amazing. I'm playing every retal, regardless of the opponents' characters, with a win rate just shy of 100% and usually every character at full health. Melinda May is my go-to companion, and Valkyrie, Blob, America Chavez, and Planet Hulk are my #3 pick depending on the opposing team.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I started the Martial Awe event with a 3/2/2 Shang-Chi. Opening an LL gave me the last 3 shards I needed to pump him up to 4/2/2. Sometime later, I got an SC purple from a CL, putting a fully-levelled and boosted 4/3/2 SC in the PvE.

Gameplay has been amazing. I'm playing every retal, regardless of the opponents' characters, with a win rate just shy of 100% and usually every character at full health. Melinda May is my go-to companion, and Valkyrie, Blob, America Chavez, and Planet Hulk are my #3 pick depending on the opposing team.
    I did the exact same with Melinda and Switch . I beat every team without having to skip (3/1/2 SC) reaching about 1000 in 1 hour . Zero health packs used , zero net damage . Eventually hits were 1 punching 100K plus characters. This was the easiest PvP ever .
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    I actually managed to get up to 1200 for, I think, the first time ever in this Shang-Chi PvP. I went for 5*Cyclops and Karnak for my initial climb and Blob and Doc Ock for the final climb. They even got me at least a couple of defensive wins.
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Had two recently. Opened a token for martial awe and got a Shang-chi cover. Also just pulled four LL. Second was purp Electra and fourth was purp moon knight. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,529 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had a few Gargantos packs left to use the 4 shards to finish a 4* and just opened them: couple of 2* and 1 Gargantos cover! Had an Elektra cover like this a while back, so didn't expect this to happen again!
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Just favorited Black Knight. Taco Spicy cover gave me a LT (20 pulls). LT gave me Crystal, earliest I’ve ever champed a new character . Bonus shards: 400 Black Knight , enough to champ him when the current PvE ends. Champing him will give me 200 5* shards which allows me to champ either Cable, Electro, Ronan or Shang Chi.  Rhetorical : Which one should I champ 🤣
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Champed Crystal at 451. Took 77 pulls since Moon Knight entered LL. (10 of 17 5* were Crystal) . Sadly I’m going to hoard for 6 weeks now . 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Upgraded my last 1* support to 3*, Avengers tower. 36 of 48 now 3* or better
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    Ares76 said:
    I have all classic 5-stars champed now! Champed the last one (Cyclops) today through shards. 
    Amazing!! You have now won the game. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    What's your next goal besides champing latest?
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Like skittle said I've won the game. Champing all fives was always the main goal for me since starting the game. At my pace I can easily champ the latest when they leave (Elektra's already champed). Don't know what to focus on now. Just having fun trying all the different combos from the boost list. My highest toon is Apcalypse at 483. I'm not aiming for a 550 max-champed because I would end up playing that character all day long which sounds boring. What are your current goals?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 30+ champed 5* and my goal is to champ 5* whose abilities I like: Samurai Daken, SMPP, Killmonger and Hawkeye. With each new character release, the list might increase but these 4 are in my to champ list. I'm focusing on Hawkeye now because of Gargantos.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Ares76 said:
    Like skittle said I've won the game. Champing all fives was always the main goal for me since starting the game. At my pace I can easily champ the latest when they leave (Elektra's already champed). Don't know what to focus on now. Just having fun trying all the different combos from the boost list. My highest toon is Apcalypse at 483. I'm not aiming for a 550 max-champed because I would end up playing that character all day long which sounds boring. What are your current goals?
    I hoarded to get my apocalypse to 550 and using him all day was definitely true before weekly boosts, but now that weekly boosts are a thing having apocalypse at 550 just gives me an extra option on weeks when there aren't many good 5 stars that are boosted, I can still ignore apocalypse and use 2 mega boosted toons, this week I have been using electro and killmonger more than apocalypse. Of course the week when apocalypse is boosted are extra awesome.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting a chance to use my newly champed Black Suit Spidey in the LVL 10 Challenge Node against Kitty and Grocket.  Strike tiles getting pumped to 11000 damage?  Don't care!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I backed into t10 placement for Venom Bomb. Sometimes it's best to play it safe and let others crash and burn.  :)
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    Still relatively new to the game (under one year) and at the stage of building my roster. Finally had a strong enough 4 (Doc Ock) to beat Crash of the Titans in DDQ!

On a less positive note, I didn't realise it was a one time win. Beat it on Saturday, hoping to do the same Sunday and discovered it's not replayable which was disappointing. Nice to finally beat it though!
    Congrats!!
    I think we all have fond memories of our first DDQ Crash.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    edited June 2022
    Finally beat the Royal Family at 605 (even with 6 cover Storm5). Shang + Valkyrie goes winfinite in 1 to 3 turns . With a favorable board heavy in purple/ red the opponent doesn’t even get a first move . It takes awhile playing non passive but he is by far the most overpowered character and I don’t even have him champed yet. ( There are 2 nodes in Simulator I’ve never beaten, hope my luck continues today ) Valkyrie being buffed this week is actually a curse.