Is Elektra in progression rewards again?

Helinutz
Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
Lost track of wether Elektra will feature as a 250 shard progression rewards (in SCL10) again any time soon.
short on 1 cover but have more than 250 shards for her and wasn’t sure wether to pull LL until I get the last cover or wait for an event where she’s the progression reward.
I know I could favourite her but also trying to finish Heimdal and Yellowjacket so faves are going there

Comments

• darkman84
    darkman84 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I believe there will be one more event when she's essensial just before she'll leave LL, so in three or so weeks (depending if there is a delay in update again or not). I'm also one cover short for her, so we should be able to get her shards before she's out.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    I think MK was significantly off the expected schedule, so there is some some risk that the pattern has changed and our ability to predict the timing is limited.
    With that caveat, MK just went in to LTs last week and Garg's store doesn't even start until the end of this week. So i would expect another 3-3.5 weejs before garg replaces elektra. That should be plenty of time for the additional ~4 pve events we need to bring Elektra back up in the cycle, even if there is a boss event.