If it's a possible. They might add:

Sabretooth; Warpath; Omega Red; Shocker; Electro; LizardMan : Hercules;

This would help acquire some 4 * characters. When championed

Ex: Electro champed -> obtain Kraven the Hunter

Comments

• Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2019
    I agree more 3* definitely possible, so many forgotten 'little' hero/villain characters.
  • ObiWanPEZ
    ObiWanPEZ Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    I’m going to Rez this.
    I was talking with my new alliance mates, and we would like even to go back to get more 2* supports for certain 3* characters who have no feeders, supporting all of the many, many 4* and 5* characters who have appeared recently.
    We’ve got good farms going, sure, but a lot of characters are boosted by shards-only with no way to get more except events and random pulls, which does not a good roster make.
  • Breadsticks
    Breadsticks Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Also, at this point in the game we need more feeders going up the chain to 4*.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    I only use 3s when they are essential nodes or the middle character in PVP.

Am happy with 4s being new. It's very easy to get enough covers of new released 4s even for newer players. 
  • MNboundWalrus
    MNboundWalrus Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I’d like to see more 2*s. I’d rather like to see new characters introduced as 2s or 3s instead of immediately as a 4 or 5. Perhaps when introducing a new 4 or 5, we should simultaneously get that character in a lower 2 or 3. Sunspot comes to mind, I’ve seen an iteration of him as a 5* in these forums but remember him in the early years as more of a 3*. If he were introduced, why not as both at the same time? A 3* Dacosta and a 5* AoA (or a 2* and a 4*). I don’t recall if he was portrayed in AoA, but wherever he’s shown as more powerful than when first introduced.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    I’d like to see more 2*s. I’d rather like to see new characters introduced as 2s or 3s instead of immediately as a 4 or 5. Perhaps when introducing a new 4 or 5, we should simultaneously get that character in a lower 2 or 3. Sunspot comes to mind, I’ve seen an iteration of him as a 5* in these forums but remember him in the early years as more of a 3*. If he were introduced, why not as both at the same time? A 3* Dacosta and a 5* AoA (or a 2* and a 4*). I don’t recall if he was portrayed in AoA, but wherever he’s shown as more powerful than when first introduced.
    I put Sunspot as 5* because it is an Omega level mutant. They just want to put characters with 4*. It's almost impossible to get a 5*
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the vast majority of the player base, any new 3* or lower character would at best be a distraction, and at worst a waste of valuable resources they desperately need for the current collection.

Any newish players trying to start is already forced to make tough choices to manage their roster limits.  More 3* character will just make that worse.

I agree that there is a huge gap in feeders; but adding more characters that will only be used when they are required is not a sustainable solution.

First off all 3* should feed two 4* characters.

After that, what if they each had multiple feeder trees.  So as an example 3* Wolverine at level 170 the player is given a choice to go down the Classic path for Sabertooth & 4* Wolverine or an alternative path for let’s say Puck & Legion.
  • The_Boi_of_Steel
    The_Boi_of_Steel Posts: 38 Just Dropped In

I seriously want to see a 3* Grey Hulk along with a 5* Intelligent Hulk (Peter David’s version) and a 3* Thunderbird along with a 4* or 5* Warpath.

Who’s with me?