Not loading on Kindle Fire

Options
Since yesterday evening (May 12th) MPQ won't open on my Kindle Fire. It starts up and gets all the way to Loading: 100% but won't open. I tried restarting my Kindle and checked for updates but neither yielded results. Can I get some help with this? 

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Since yesterday evening (May 12th) MPQ won't open on my Kindle Fire. It starts up and gets all the way to Loading: 100% but won't open. I tried restarting my Kindle and checked for updates but neither yielded results. Can I get some help with this? 
    Thank you for letting us know.  I'm not aware of any Kindle issues at the moment but please send this to customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com and someone from the team can investigate what is happening.  Thanks!
  • Scruffyhansolo
    Scruffyhansolo Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Thank you for letting us know.  I'm not aware of any Kindle issues at the moment but please send this to customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com and someone from the team can investigate what is happening.  Thanks!
    After uninstalling and downloading again it appears there was a problem with my Facebook app and it was messing up the backup restore. Thank you anyway.