Story Mode End of Battle Freeze/Win X PVE Fights Quest [Investigating]

ambrosio191
ambrosio191 Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
All of story mode freezes at the claim objectives screen after winning a fight.  The only button that's responsive is the battle log button, everything else will not work.  A hard reset of the app is required. Ive tested origins-chapter two: part 2, battle 11, as well as SOI training battle 4, and a coalition mate has tried one of the NEO training missions and one of the Battle for Zendikar missions, likely the first one as he is fairly new and hasnt unlocked anything yet.

I am on android Galaxy Tab S7, android version 12, client version 5.5.0.56370, data version 5.5.0.56474.

My coalition mate is using a huawei p30 pro, android 10, same client and data version.

Comments

• ambrosio191
    I can no longer reproduce this freeze. It did it earlier when I posted and the night before, but not now.
  • ambrosio191
    After discussion with the coalition mate it appears this is an issue with the win X PVE fights quests. We both had that as a quest, and after we rerolled that quest we were able to complete story mode fights again.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @ambrosio191,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.