Ajanis Abilitys Not Working [Investigating]

AoMadness
AoMadness Posts: 76 Match Maker
Puzzle master Ajanai enchantment supports have stopped working, there no longer giving there evergreens to a random creature. It also seems to only be Ajanai as PMA teferis enchantment supprts are working as intended.

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2022
    While it’s possible to include too little supporting evidence, it’s hard to include too much. 

TotP white, right node
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep. Came here to post this.

I'm not sure why this keeps breaking with updates, but it'd be nice if it could stabilize. 
  • SpookyBih
    SpookyBih Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Not working in story mode either. Battle for Zendikar. 
  • Dakteron
    Dakteron Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Currently playing a 20+ Minute game, because I don't get my double strike and opponent keeps killing cats and creatures while gaining life ... super annoying ...
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• Theophilus
    Theophilus Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2022
    Investigating shouldn't be difficult. I have not seen this work at all since the update. Hopefully this can be easily fixed with a data push in the next day or two. Fingers crossed.
  • Theophilus
    @Oktagon_Support- Can this now be marked as fixed?

Thank you for the swift response!
  • Theophilus
    Not so fast. There appears to be another issue that may or may not be related. Some of the support tokens do not carry the evergreens. I haven't yet noticed if they are missing the evergreen when they are summoned or if they lose it at some point. Whatever the case, I have frequently noticed this with a few of them. The investigation continues...
  • HunterToo
    HunterToo Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    @Theophilus I came here to report exactly this - tokens with no evergreen to give when it gets popped.
  • Jagman
    Jagman Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    @Oktagon_Support

It seems like the evergreen icons are back. But now I'm noticing that if I've activated different abilities and match just 1 of those gems, it gives a creature all of the abilities of each type that I've created.  The gem may only show lifelink, but it will grant lifelink plus double strike and prevent damage if I have gems of that type on the battlefield. It gives 2 or 3 abilities to the same critter, not one to each critter.  This also seems to work for Greg.