Find a Coalition

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2022 in MtGPQ Coalitions

Hello everyone,

PvP has finally arrived! But as you need to be in a coalition to be able to play it, we are creating this thread so that coalitions can find new players, and players can find active coalitions. This thread will work as follows:

If your coalition is looking for new players:

•  Inform the name of your coalition.

• Specify the type of player you are looking for (more competitive or more casual, Tier and any other information you feel is important to mention like language, local time, etc).

• Inform the number of spots available.

• Make your coalition "Public".

If you are looking for a new coalition:

• Check the list below with the available coalitions and find the coalition with the specifications that best match your profile.

•  Enter the game, in the menu click "Coalitions", then "Search", select the option to search by name, enter the name of the coalition click to join
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

Available coalitions:

LordWindgrac: 
  • Looking for casual to active players 
  • Need to speak English (for in-game and Discord communication)
  • The coalition is formed mostly by Platinum players
SpiritDeath: 
  • Looking for new coalition members.
  • Casual players of various tiers: some platinum, some gold, some silver.
  • 14 spots open.
TheDarkRunes:
  • Level does not matter!
  • The requirement is to be active and participate as much as possible.
Wildgrowths:
  • (ranked 33rd all-time) currently has 2 open spots.
  • We communicate in English.
  • Only requirement is to be active in coalition events and do the best you can.
  • We do like to PvP from time to time.
  • We have both newcomers and old-timers, everybody should fit within our group!
RumTrollops:
  • We're casual play / life balance.
  • 2 week attendance policy, because life happens. 
  • PvP matches are accepted when folks are online. Just holler in chat and we'll coordinate the best we can. 
  • 13 spaces available.  
  • Join any time, the door is open (public).
Finalfantasy:
  • causal coalition and member of ThePower9 Alliance. 
  • We have a few spots open for new friends. We ask that you to be active and participate in coalition events. 
  • Come join us in our Discord server: https://discord.gg/HmpFYag 

Distruptor:
  •  is always looking for teammates! 
  • We try to keep a couple of spots open as we keep our roster current, at least until we get 20 active members.
  •  Casual play, miss a week or two, no big deal. 
  • Usually finish top 100 in events. Hope to see you in game!
Goldencompan:
  • currently 175th overall in the world of MTGPQ and we have 5 vacant slots available to fill.

• We are quite active with a DISCORD server where we share decks and other MTGPQ stuff.

• All we ask is that you play most weekends and let us know if you’re taking a break.  I always ask before kicking.

• If you enjoy playing most if not every week but don’t want the pressure of the big hitters in terms of participation and points then we are the place for you.

***To make it easier to view, we will always keep this list of coalitions up to date. To facilitate this process I ask you to put in your comments only the information requested above and to avoid comments on other matters. Also, when the available spots are filled, please edit your posts and tag them as [Full coalition]

Comments

• CharlyRPG
    CharlyRPG Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hola quiero encontrar una coalición activa soy de Sudamérica.

soy lvl 45
    Rangos Platino
    Me especializo en monocolor
    siempre  quedo entre los 25-6 y 5-1 de las clasificaciones.
    busco coalición que quede al menos en los primeros lugares del semestre.

Hello, I want to find an active coalition, I'm from South America, I'm level 45, Platinum Ranks, I specialize in monocolors, I always stay between 25-6 and 5-1 in the rankings, I'm looking for a coalition that is at least in the first places of the semester.

aquí un screenshot del último evento quedé en el primer lugar de la clasificación 
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19qgmemK9lW5rHj7h0gcR_8kaf2pCjQBf/view?usp=drivesdk
  • Jayarieldrillowup
    Jayarieldrillowup Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Looking to recruit.

Leader of the LordWindgrac Coalition.

We are looking for casual to active players who want to have fun playing without having to be VIP players. It does not matter how good or bad of a player you are as long as you speak English and you stay in communication with us either in-game or on Discord with the FromtheAshes (FTA) alliance of Coalitions.

We are mainly Platinum lvl players.

• LyraIves13
    LyraIves13 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    We are looking for new coalition members. Our coalition is called SpiritDeath. We are easy going casual players of varying tears some platinum, some gold, some silver. We have 17 spots open. We look forward to welcoming you!
  • LyraIves13
    Yaaay! We have 2 new members at SpiritDeath we currently have 15 open spots. 
  • LyraIves13
    We currently have 14 spots open for our coalition SpiritDeath! Come join us!
  • Laurentis
    Laurentis Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hi 
    we are looking forward to recrute players .
    you are welcome to join TheDarkRunes !
    level does not matter!
    request : participate, be active as much as possible, and must of all have fun 🤩 
    we are waiting for u 😉
  • Preacher
    Preacher Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Looking to recruit

Wildgrowths (ranked 33rd all-time) currently has 2 open spots.
    We communicate in english.
    Only requirement is to be active in coalition events and do the best you can.
    We do like to PvP from time to time.
    We have both newcomers and old-timers, everybody should fit within our group!
  • Trippet
    Trippet Posts: 52 Match Maker
    edited May 2022
    RumTrollops is recruiting. Are you looking? 

We're casual play / life balance.
    2 week attendance policy, because life happens. 

PvP matches are accepted when folks are online. Just holler in chat and we'll coordinate the best we can. 

13 spaces available.  

Join any time, the door is open (public).

• Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 542 Critical Contributor
    Finalfantasy is a causal coalition and member of ThePower9 Alliance. We have a few spots open for new friends. We ask that you to be active and participate in coalition events. 
    Come join us in our Discord server! 

https://discord.gg/HmpFYag 

• Preacher
    edited May 2022
    Preacher said:
    Looking to recruit

2 more open spots right now. Join before tomorrow's coalition event begins!
  • Trippet
    Trippet Posts: 52 Match Maker
    RumTrollops has 9 spots remaining.  Avacyn's Madness was conquered, and we're hacking away at Kamigawa this weekend.

We're a friendly bunch, and we take ourselves only marginally seriously.  Life is too serious and games should be fun!

Don't speak English, or maybe speak only a little?  Not a problem - I am willing to use a translator for most languages (if I can type it, I can translate it!) and will do my best to ensure communication.  Mi espanol es malo, per yo trato.  :D

Mister Detective says, "admission is free!"

• BadBurrito
    BadBurrito Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Distruptor is always looking for teammates! We try to keep a couple of spots open as we keep our roster current, at least until we get 20 active members. Casual play, miss a week or two, no big deal. Usually finish top 100 in events. Hope to see you in game!
  • Preacher
    Preacher said:
    Preacher said:
    Looking to recruit

2 more open spots right now. Join before tomorrow's coalition event begins!
    3 spots just opened today, join us before it's full again! 
  • Spoorantoo
    Spoorantoo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In

Hi, we are the Goldencompan, currently 175th overall in the world of MTGPQ and we have 5 vacant slots available to fill.

If you enjoy playing most if not every week but don’t want the pressure of the big hitters in terms of participation and points then we are the place for you.

All we ask is that you play most weekends and let us know if you’re taking a break.  I always ask before kicking.

We are quite active with a DISCORD server where we share decks and other MTGPQ stuff.

Drop in and give us a go.

• Preacher
    Looking to recruit

Wildgrowths (now ranked 32nd all-time) currently has 1 open spot.
    We do like to PvP from time to time (casual).
    We have both newcomers and old-timers, everybody can fit in our group!

See you in-game!
  • Spoorantoo

Hi, we are the Goldencompan, currently 175th overall in the world of MTGPQ and we have 5 vacant slots available to fill.

If you enjoy playing most if not every week but don’t want the pressure of the big hitters in terms of participation and points then we are the place for you.

All we ask is that you play most weekends and let us know if you’re taking a break.  I always ask before kicking.

We are quite active with a DISCORD server where we share decks and other MTGPQ stuff.

• Preacher
    Wildgrowths (now ranked 32nd all-time) currently has 2 open spots.
    We do casual PvP from time to time.

See you in-game!
  • Spoorantoo

Hi, we are the Goldencompan, currently pushing for the top 150 overall in the world of MTGPQ and we have a vacant slot available to fill.

All we ask is that you play most weekends and let us know if you’re taking a break. I always ask before kicking.

Flag
    Insightful

• Preacher

Wildgrowths (now ranked 31st all-time) currently has 1 open spot.
    We do casual PvP from time to time.

See you in-game!

• Lossibob
    Lossibob Posts: 27 Just Dropped In

Hi

DemonCavalry are looking for some active players to join our coalition.

We have a great mix of experienced and newer players, all happy to share advice and support.

We aren't "ultra-competitive", but are active and constantly finish inside the top 50 of the coalition events.

We have an active chat and discord for those players who want to use them, but they aren't compulsory and we're re equally happy, to have our "active but shy or private" players.

Please pop by and see if we're what you're looking for - you never know, we could be perfect for eachother.

Bob